996 GT3 suspension parts

hugh

Hi All,

I'm chasing some suspension parts for a 996 GT3. Anyone have any parts or complete suspension assembly kits that are surplus their needs? In particular I'm chasing the top hats (front & rear) and the arms that thread onto the struts (front & rear). It would be great to find these as separate items but understand if only available as part of a full suspension set. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Pic below for reference.  

2MwcVqk.jpg

Hello Hugh,

I have got a pair of brand new (front) adjustable top hats that came with my 996 GT3 that I didn't fit to my car before I sold it a couple of months ago.

Details: Porsche box labelled #996.343.011.91P

Stamped on top hat: #996 343 181 9R, MWK 697 Germany.

If you have your old top hats, check the numbers are the same.

I also have spare new air & cabin filters, 6 x spark plugs, ignition key barrel, oil sender unit, a non gen fire extinguisher / bracket and 5mm spacers available if required.

2 hours ago, Stephen Tinker said:

Hello Hugh,

I have got a pair of brand new (front) adjustable top hats that came with my 996 GT3 that I didn't fit to my car before I sold it a couple of months ago.

Details: Porsche box labelled #996.343.011.91P

Stamped on top hat: #996 343 181 9R, MWK 697 Germany.

If you have your old top hats, check the numbers are the same.

I also have spare new air & cabin filters, 6 x spark plugs, ignition key barrel, oil sender unit, a non gen fire extinguisher / bracket and 5mm spacers available if required.

Stephen interested in the plugs /filters key /Oil sender etc