2002 996.2 Manual Coupe

Posting on behalf of a friend who is not really online. 

2002 996.2 Manual Coupe. Australian delivered, silver on dark blue, had the IMS done, brand new Michelin Pilot Sports, has a CarPlay stereo but includes the factory stereo and a Cargraphic exhaust. Approx 163k kms. Very nice car and a great example. 

Car is in Melbourne

Looking for $55k, DM me if interested and i'll send the seller's mobile number. 

70719366-4d79-46e7-a30b-264ffa2d5e4e.jpg

6bd844a2-1676-4a76-a12e-f2057257438f.jpg

369fc9a2-c258-4c0c-ac3a-9fb502eda996.jpg

740b6716-1ac2-4a6e-a423-8507d7caac18.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Stepo said:

No surprise at that price, good on you for helping a friend out, hopefully someone on the forum got it?

I think it might be a friend of a friend from the forum but hopefully the new owner joins if not already. 

My mate picks up his 991 from Porsche Brighton this Friday so he is rapped with a quick and hassle free sale so he could secure the 991. 

6 minutes ago, Stepo said:

$55k for a series 2 with IMS done, no brainer

Not one series 2 manual C2 coupe on carsales at the moment, cheapest is a series 1 asking $60.5k

Agreed, I think he sold too cheap but he wanted a quick sale without dealing with the carsales headache. He told me to list it for $50k but I told him he was mad and we will try $55k first. 

22 minutes ago, poli84 said:

Agreed, I think he sold too cheap but he wanted a quick sale without dealing with the carsales headache. He told me to list it for $50k but I told him he was mad and we will try $55k first. 

He owes you a very very nice bottle of scotch/grange for your troubles and up-sell skills.