PORSCHE 912 OR 911 RHD WANTED

5 minutes ago, michel said:

hello to you in Pakistan sir 

You have other options

South Africa 

Hong Kong 

etc 

1 minute ago, michel said:

Perhaps you could, with your budget spend lavishly on the family of this Prince, to convince them to sell the car to you?

Perhaps you could, with your budget spend lavishly on the family of this Prince, to convince them to sell the car to you?

I’m sure everyone here would love to see pictures of this princely owned Porsche, and perhaps you could play further here and provide pictures for our pleasure

I’ll definitely try finding the pictures I had and posting them here! I did place the offer in front of them quite some time ago but it’s a matter of 15 family members all arguing amongst each other who gets the bigger share. Impossible dealing with them. I would opt for a brand new Porsche 911 but those cost upwards of 400,000 USD in my country for the base model (yes really! Our luxury car tax is 475% and yet people over here buy them) 

14 minutes ago, Ammar Raza said:

I’ll definitely try finding the pictures I had and posting them here! I did place the offer in front of them quite some time ago but it’s a matter of 15 family members all arguing amongst each other who gets the bigger share. Impossible dealing with them. I would opt for a brand new Porsche 911 but those cost upwards of 400,000 USD in my country for the base model (yes really! Our luxury car tax is 475% and yet people over here buy them) 

What is the colour, the specifications, the year and any special options on this Porsche owned by a Prince in Pakistan?

and only 1000 miles ...

A question. If you can access the skills to do quality body work and interiors, and you have all the international contacts for parts, why is  an engine or gearbox so difficult to repair Or rebuild in Pakistan? 

ps I do think you are better spending themoney you have too purchase a restoration project from America., though LHD in a Rhd world it’s more authentic.

pps I do like your determination and focus as It is 3:30 am in Pakistan. Early bird always gets the worm 

• 1 year later...
On 31/10/2020 at 09:42, 9er said:

I know you weren't specifically asking for Australian delivered RHD, but it's worth discussing.

Since we had 5 years of 912 supplied to Australia, I believe that in 1965 there were 13 delivered and then 1966 was the first year of full supply.

I would estimate that we got around 200 cars over that next 4 years but I can't supply any documentation to back that up.

Threads are boring without pictures.

IMG_9635.JPG

Hi , I am looking to purchase a nice 912… would you consider selling yours ? Cheers Bruce 

On 31/10/2020 at 09:42, 9er said:

I know you weren't specifically asking for Australian delivered RHD, but it's worth discussing.

Since we had 5 years of 912 supplied to Australia, I believe that in 1965 there were 13 delivered and then 1966 was the first year of full supply.

I would estimate that we got around 200 cars over that next 4 years but I can't supply any documentation to back that up.

Threads are boring without pictures.

IMG_9635.JPG

On 04/11/2020 at 12:11, luzzo said:

😂

And then you need to add the "I don't want to sell Tax" ..!

Hi Lizzie …what price were you looking for ? Cheers Bruce 

2 minutes ago, Bruce trengove said:

Hi , I am looking to purchase a nice 912… would you consider selling yours ? Cheers Bruce 

Hi Lizzie …what price were you looking for ? Cheers Bruce 

Sorry that’s meant to be Luzzo… my apologies