1 hour ago, 1st said:

No - both seats were options on M030 CS’s - my Midnight Blue M030 had comfort seats from new - several were ordered like this to make them more everyday roadable. This car, my midnight blue, possibly another and a red factory 2+2 M030 make 4 of the 14 M030 at least without Recaros.

Not sure the seat mix of the remaining 46 non M030 CS’s imported but as these were more street cars the percentage favours the standard seat from all the info I’ve collected over time 

Cheers Ist.

Thanks for the interesting detail.

If both comfort and recaro seats were options....what was the standard fitment?

Also - based on what you've stated, there were 14 of the M030 968's delivered into Australia, but you've stated that at least one was a 2+2 config. Now....my understanding is that all CS are 2 seater only, which means that some of the 14 M030 were actually 'non-CS' 968, is that correct?

3 hours ago, Foibles said:

If both comfort and recaro seats were options....what was the standard fitment?

Just like a 996 GT3...my understanding is that by default the 968 Clubsport has the fix buckets, you had to option the reclining sports seats M codes 381 & 382 respectively. 

3 hours ago, Foibles said:

Now....my understanding is that all CS are 2 seater only, which means that some of the 14 M030 were actually 'non-CS' 968, is that correct?

Not correct, you could add M Code 685 (rear seats) to the CS, and that automatically adds the 381 & 382 seats, for obvious reasons they wouldn't sell you a car with a back seat and fix back front seats... there is 13 Australian delivered CS with this option

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 01/05/2021 at 16:45, MARTY said:

Did the red one finally sell? I couldn’t believe it was on the market for so long I thought it looked cracking 

It is cracking.

But no, not sold.

Lots of tyre kicking enquiries but that's to be expected. Many people said they were disinterested until such time as car was furnished with full compliance and vic rwc... So that is what is currently occurring. I'll readvertise once ready and price will be up 3 to 4k.

Thus far lots of enquiries and everyone 'threatens' to get a PCM PPI... Which i fully recommend... But nobody motivated to pay for the test. 

Clearly prices are on the up. There's a white one coming up at shannons in July. Yes it's Oz delivered and M030.... But tracked / raced, modified and limited service history. Will likely go for a bit more than I'm asking... But hey, if condition, provenance and originality aren't important, buyers can do as they please..