Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

1 hour ago, Peter John said:

I'm flexible maybe a thursday friday? Or wed/thur

1 hour ago, KG said:

I'm back in Melbourne 2nd week of May. I'll reach out then to see who's up for it. Looking at these pics and having been spoilt at the Luftgekuhltlast last weekend, I'm itching to get out!

Don't think of me when planning, as I am only a maybe depending on my commitments on the date(s) but mid week is preferred for me, wed or thurs...

59 minutes ago, Niko said:

Don't think of me when planning, as I am only a maybe depending on my commitments on the date(s) but mid week is preferred for me, wed or thurs...

Dont you have Nanna-naps mid week @Niko ?

I thought it was the morning show followed by coffee then a nap?

24 minutes ago, Ozvino said:

Dont you have Nanna-naps mid week @Niko ?

I thought it was the morning show followed by coffee then a nap?

Haha well as a matter of fact I do have to have a nanny nap every day, but I can do that while driving.   Can't I....:P

yeah .. Nah.... I,ll be able to stick with the young whipper Snippers, snappers or whatever....

36 minutes ago, Niko said:

Haha well as a matter of fact I do have to have a nanny nap every day, but I can do that while driving.   Can't I....:P

yeah .. Nah.... I,ll be able to stick with the young whipper Snippers, snappers or whatever....

mate, you can already out steer me, couldn't resist taking the piss

Went to fire up the 356.  As always,, after a couple of pumps of the loud pedal - fire in the hole.

Great, drop the rolladoor, secure the shed and off my 8 yo go on our next adventure.  Its pissing down so we both giggle at the “wipers”.

Not so funny was the popping and farting and backfiring under load.  Got to the end of the street, turned her around and opened the shed and spied the 996.1 GT3 Touring ...

Mmmmm..  Been a while.  Has a heater.  And AC.  And wipers that work better that a Kleenex in a monsoon.

Man, its old but its pure.  

18 minutes ago, Niko said:

Your gonna wear the paint off it taking all those photo's.:Chuckle2:

I do love that car though:wub:

Two coats of Ammo Skin and one coat of Autoglym wax on Saturday so hopefully that's enough to protect it from my somewhat overzealous lens!

23 minutes ago, StevepGT3 said:

which foot?

The Kilsyth foot...

5 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Two coats of Ammo Skin and one coat of Autoglym wax on Saturday so hopefully that's enough to protect it from my somewhat overzealous lens!

The Kilsyth foot...

Nothing wrong with having an overzealous lens:D

Good to see another convert to Autoglym:Beer:

10 minutes ago, Dalai said:

Also a convert - I now use the Autoglym Rapid Aqua wax after seeing how nice @Philbee's car looks! Great way to combine waxing with drying leaving a mark free finish!

My favourite product....another convert...:Jumping:

1 hour ago, Andy73 said:

Sunday's SMT was a ripping run. Couldn't resist a quick photo app at the foot of the Dandenongs on my way home...

287A0108-2

287A0113-7

Looks awesome.

This it!! I'm going to the car wash....

2 hours ago, Andy73 said:

Sunday's SMT was a ripping run. Couldn't resist a quick photo app at the foot of the Dandenongs on my way home...

287A0108-2

C'mon, fess up.......you photo shopped that bumper reflection didn't you ???   :D:P;)

Looking great, you're making me feel bad about not waxing my car for a while.

3 minutes ago, Stepo said:

C'mon, fess up.......you photo shopped that bumper reflection didn't you ???   :D:P;)

I wish my Photoshop skills were that good!

5 minutes ago, ANF said:

I like green cars, it suits some better than most others and this is one of those! Great looking car!!

Thanks very much! I know it’s not everybody’s cup of (green) tea – to be honest, I wasn’t actively looking for a green car. But I’ve fallen in love with the colour of this car.

3 hours ago, Stepo said:

@Andy73Did you use a crystal cross filter or do the modern cameras do this with their built in software

1 hour ago, Dalai said:

Nice Datsun 510!

All that fine machinery, and you have the audacity to comment on an old 1600/P510...:angry:.

ha ha good on you Dalai your a man after my own heart.   Love those things...:cool07:

Wow 300 BHP at the wheels...Cheesus H Cripes.....:o

Have to say I also normally have a great dislike for all things Alfa Romeo.:Drool:   

But that red thing is something else again....Great looking car.....makes me have a re think:ph34r:.