Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

2 hours ago, red clubbie said:

Took my, new to me, 997.2 on a run to The Road Warriors Café at Mt White today.....

Had some fun on the twisties on the Old Pacific Hwy.

http://wanH5B1.jpg

Cheers,

Geoff.

Great looking car Geoff, I assume you will bring it on our next drive? soon? More photos?

Took my 996 down to R/C yachting today, as one of my fellow sailors told me he has been a Porsche nut for years.  Turns out he'd never had a ride in one despite being a fan for 20 years, so I did my civic duty by taking him for a good long drive in the 996 and then we popped home and I took him for a spin in the Boxster. 

Very happy gentleman left my house with a big smile ?

16 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Took my 996 down to R/C yachting today, as one of my fellow sailors told me he has been a Porsche nut for years.  Turns out he'd never had a ride in one despite being a fan for 20 years, so I did my civic duty by taking him for a good long drive in the 996 and then we popped home and I took him for a spin in the Boxster. 

Very happy gentleman left my house with a big smile ?

He'll be perusing Carsales as we speak...

49 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Drove the 996 up to Winton for the Historic race meeting yesterday to spectate. Hate that.Better to be racing.

Not ONE Porsche on track but lots in the car park.

Almost 4 weeks too early to the day....was a nice day for a drive anywhere over the weekend though ;)

https://www.pcv.com.au/PorscheClubs/pc_victoria/pc_main.nsf/web/1DA2108A8AE609F3C12581E50035623B

After thinking I had more battery issues and changing batteries (I have a spare) I remembered the burglar alarm procedure. DOH !!

Finally took the 930 out and every cyclist and horse float was out too. So it was an 80 kph cruise around back roads.

Good to get her out again though.

17 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

Finally took the 930 out and every cyclist and horse float was out too. So it was an 80 kph cruise around back roads.

Good to get her out again though.

Even better to see you out and about again...

Managed to do a few hours of work at home this morning and miss the traffic so decided to drive the 964 to work. What a great way to start the day! Good, clean run and a few moments where i was able to open it up a little. Third gear on one of the Monash on ramps may or may not have had me on the brakes as I entered the 100kph zone of the freeway...

Up before the sparrows, 0 degrees in Ringwood! Headed for the mountains, (even had the roof down for half hour) and some morning cross country sliding in the RallyBox, zero fuchs given! Well one fuch uttered, lost a damn number plate:( Everyone should have a budget Coxster in their lives

F6QgBis.jpg

ZQHZwSd.jpg

2 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Up before the sparrows, 0 degrees in Ringwood! Headed for the mountains, (even had the roof down for half hour) and some morning cross country sliding in the RallyBox, zero fuchs given! Well one fuch uttered, lost a damn number plate:( Everyone should have a budget Coxster in their lives

F6QgBis.jpg

ZQHZwSd.jpg

Bet that was bloody good fun

2 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Sure was Lee. Was fun on deserted dry mountain twisties and the winding roads to get there, but the real fun was sliding on the dirt pretending I was Possum Bourne!

Awesome. I like the look of the Boxster too ?

18 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Awesome. I like the look of the Boxster too ?

Thanks Lee, the little old hairdressers specials have now grown into barbers cars! and just ordered the look a like carbon fibre sports seats and red harnesses. Next up is suspension and rims

Took the 996 for a blast down to Thirroul from the airport via national park.

Stuck behind p plater on the way there for ages .....knob

Great coffee at Bread, Espresso &

Then stuck behind some muppet in a van doing 35kph on the way back

....until I gave it some beans and then it was :Chuckle2:

Run back was great and I'd love to share it but forgot to turn the new dash cam on for the return....ffs

3 minutes ago, Jim45 said:

Took the 996 for a blast down to Thirroul from the airport via national park.

Stuck behind p plater on the way there for ages .....knob

Great coffee at Bread, Espresso &

Then stuck behind some muppet in a van doing 35kph on the way back

....until I gave it some beans and then it was :Chuckle2:

Run back was great and I'd love to share it but forgot to turn the new dash cam on for the return....ffs

Wouldn't you love to have a decent spurt from the start of the national down to thirdoul with no traffic allowed and an open speed limit, awesome road!