Airhead

Where did you drive your Porsche today?

19 minutes ago, Dave986 said:

Always is a good day. We only had the roof up whilst parked at Lorne for lunch. My wife had the heater at 25C though 😂😂

I love the roof down next best thing to riding a bike, and no restrictive bubble helmet! Especially like it in the early morn cold with the heater and exhaust blaring at me - and no one can see my comb over flapping in the wind:lol:

2 hours ago, Andy73 said:

Nothing this weekend unfortunately but had a good, little run last Sunday when the sun was out. Up to Gembrook and back.

That's the best photo Andy ... looks a treat  mate

Been a massive few weeks at work. Managed to sneak away a bit early for a blast from Tecoma to Launching Place then Woori Yallock to Cocaktoo and belgrave. Very few cars around and perfect conditions. No camera so I snapped a few with the iPhone.

Porsche 964

Porsche 964

2 hours ago, Andy73 said:

Been a massive few weeks at work. Managed to sneak away a bit early for a blast from Tecoma to Launching Place then Woori Yallock to Cocaktoo and belgrave. Very few cars around and perfect conditions. No camera so I snapped a few with the iPhone.

Porsche 964

Porsche 964

Cash in your day job Andy and pick up the Kodak full time. You shoot your car in the best way mate, brings out the best in it….. even though it's green :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Cash in your day job Andy and pick up the Kodak full time. You shoot your car in the best way mate, brings out the best in it….. even though it's green :ph34r:

Always with the green comments 🤦🏼‍♂️. If I’d collected 100 mill in powerball last night, I’d have had a PTS forest green metallic GT3 on order already. Thanks for the positive comments though fella.

24 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Always with the green comments 🤦🏼‍♂️. If I’d collected 100 mill in powerball last night, I’d have had a PTS forest green metallic GT3 on order already. Thanks for the positive comments though fella.

Again with the green huh, the colour straw poll doesn't lie! HHahahaa I always loved that type of green and brought a Tarago the same colour in another lifetime....went to trade it and the salesman offered me half off retail..."It's shit boat anchor dark green, they never move" . Well my green 67 Mustang had a lot off love and moved pretty quick when I sold it. Yours is a beauty mate, I'd love it in my garage

Green cars rock!! I had a green/ black E class , loved it :wub:

If I'd won powerball I would (try to) buy your 964 @Andy73 :P

2 hours ago, ANF said:

Green cars rock!! I had a green/ black E class , loved it :wub:

If I'd won powerball I would (try to) buy your 964 @Andy73 :P

Haha. Nope - she's mine for life!

7 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Haha. Nope - she's mine for life!

I know that feeling. I'll sell the house long before I sell my 911!