Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Northern group of PCT Early Morning Run, Lonnie out to Deloraine via lots of side trips - Golden Valley, Quamby, Quamy Bluff etc.  Finished at a great 50's style diner that I had no idea existed in Deloraine.  13 cars from 914 race car to 718 Boxster, including 930, SC, Targa, 964, supercharged 964 backdate, 996C2 & C4, 997,997GT3, Cayman S's (incl a Black).  Here we are at the start:

20181021_091016_resized.jpg

9 hours ago, Adrenalin62 said:

Sounds like some fun roads, hope it included Eildon-Jamieson and mansfield-whitfield!

Sure did. Although we had torrential rain - especially on Mansfield Whittfeld road. Didn’t matter though - still a great day. 

Yesterday’s run was spectacular!

14 hours ago, KG said:

Victoria Alpine Run - Porsche playground.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

More to come soon....

A91vHIH.jpg

Nice photos. Drove up that road from Harrietville over 20 times this winter - when the road wasn't covered in snow it was super fun way to start the day!

Have they repaired the surface? As it was very chewed up in places due to snow chains...

14 hours ago, KG said:

Victoria Alpine Run - Porsche playground.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

More to come soon....

A91vHIH.jpg

bT0jtyN.jpg

YNQZYHY.jpg

wlslfAU.jpg

aDUAzE9.jpg

And the Roc Star!

hr2C5e4.jpg

4 hours ago, Fraz said:

Alpine tour 2018 drone footage on Hotham.

Top photos Kale and that scenery, enhanced with a variety of Pcars, looks amazing Fraz. Looks like a lot of fun!

1 hour ago, Dalai said:

Nice photos. Drove up that road from Harrietville over 20 times this winter - when the road wasn't covered in snow it was super fun way to start the day!

Have they repaired the surface? As it was very chewed up in places due to snow chains...

Thanks, first time for me on these roads. They were a little rough in some places, but not at all bad. Little snow steaming off the road in the morning, but overall fantastic run.

We're very lucky to have access to such awesome roads. Great scenery and variety of tight and technical to high speed sweeping curves.

CQefWqj.jpg

RcsVANs.jpg

More to come from me from the Alpine Range Rally - but here's one from Insta...

13 minutes ago, KG said:

Thanks, first time for me on these roads. They were a little rough in some places, but not at all bad. Little snow steaming off the road in the morning, but overall fantastic run.

We're very lucky to have access to such awesome roads. Great scenery and variety of tight and technical to high speed sweeping curves.

CQefWqj.jpg

RcsVANs.jpg

Surfaces were mostly pretty damn good I thought. From Bright to Bairnsdale I can't think of a style of road we didn't encounter (other than gravel!)

Alrighty, here's a selection of my shots from the Alpine Range Rally. Wish I'd gotten more shots of the scenery but there was a bit of rushing to get photos done.

What a bloody amazing weekend! Thanks to everyone who came a long and made it such a terrific time...

Saturday:

Alpine_range_rally-2

Alpine_range_rally-9

Alpine_range_rally-3

Alpine_range_rally-8

Alpine_range_rally-6

Alpine_range_rally-5

Alpine_range_rally-10

Alpine_range_rally-7

Alpine_range_rally-11

Alpine_range_rally-14

Alpine_range_rally-15

Alpine_range_rally-13

Alpine_range_rally-12

Alpine_range_rally-17

Sunday:

Alpine_range_rally-27

Alpine_range_rally-26

Alpine_range_rally-23

Alpine_range_rally-21

Alpine_range_rally-22

Alpine_range_rally-18

Alpine_range_rally-28

Alpine_range_rally-25Alpine_range_rally-19

Alpine_range_rally-34

Alpine_range_rally-33

Alpine_range_rally-31

Alpine_range_rally-35

Alpine_range_rally-36

Alpine_range_rally-32

Alpine_range_rally-37

24 minutes ago, K911 said:

Fantastic work @Andy73 & @KG you guys went to great lengths to capture the weekend on film and it’s much appreciated. All the road grime filth makes them just that little bit more special. 

Was always a bit of a rush trying to grab shots - too much fine driving and staring at scenery. The run down from Hotham to Omeo was insane. And the conga line along the Tambo river was just so good. 

12 hours ago, Andy73 said:

Was always a bit of a rush trying to grab shots - too much fine driving and staring at scenery. The run down from Hotham to Omeo was insane. And the conga line along the Tambo river was just so good. 

Great range of photos Andy, I always like the eye candy!

1 hour ago, Fraz said:

Missed one @Andy73

?

Funny that you posted this @Fraz as I saw a picture with you in it but no picture of car in any previous photos.  I thought that you must have sold it and bought another or just hitched a ride with Symsy.  Long time no see by the way.