Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

On 03/05/2019 at 05:21, Peter John said:

Fantastic @Airhead melbourne based? Would love to experience a shot gun ride! I think that would would dramatically change the car. Power is one thing but the gear addition and ratios it would be perfect!!!

One from SA and one from NSW so no luck there - sorry.

On 25/04/2019 at 18:32, GC9911 said:

I drive the modern stuff & I experience fear every time I push the go pedal. The NA’s were brilliant but the 991.2 is scary fast. The real car I miss is the 996 manual I sold when I had no coin, oh to wind back the clock, I loved that car.

Interested in a manual 996tt ?  Thinking of flipping mine.

24 minutes ago, Thommo66 said:

Interested in a manual 996tt ?  Thinking of flipping mine.

Thanks for the heads up, but I can only be in so much poo, just bought another tractor so probably not a goer for me. 996tt, aren’t they a keeper? I think they are grossly underated by the majority of the uniformed.

3 hours ago, mhh said:

Sustenpass in Switzerland with the missus on our way from Lucerne to Milan today.

9AAFA1C7-B562-4D18-951A-457CDD7347F1.jpeg

The Susten Pass is a great drive but can be a bit tricky in the wet you push it. Enjoy!

16 minutes ago, mhh said:

What’s the best month to do a run like this? It looks to be worth a trip from SA.

Probably not May to be honest! Although, to be fair, the weekend before was perfect both days! One thing that was nice about this one was everything was green after some autumn rains and places like Bright and harrietville were very picturesque. Late Spring / early summer or mid Autumn would probably be the best bets…