Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Met up with some lovely PFAers @SteveF and @TINGY996  ... oh and Jackoff was there too... sorry, I meant  @jakroo.

Pie in the Sky morning coffee turned into lunchtime then a trip to Berowra Waters for lunch with Jackoff and his beautiful but obviously blind wife .. 

Great day to be out and about .. 😀

Coupla photos waiting for the ferry ..

Screenshot_20200830-195334_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200830-195214_Gallery.jpg

6 minutes ago, luzzo said:

Never get tired of that black ass...

Happy to oblige! ... 😁

5 minutes ago, JWM said:

Must have been Ferry day! 😁 

I was out showing a friend who just picked up a new Mustang some fun roads for most of the day...

CFB242DE-D690-4A06-93D5-F7ED36FB7C1D.jpeg

219356A1-56A3-4AFA-A17A-9A11C61B973E.jpeg

Feel free to mosey on up to the Central Coast sometime ... great roads up here!!

19 hours ago, JWM said:

Must have been Ferry day! 😁 

I was out showing a friend who just picked up a new Mustang some fun roads for most of the day...

CFB242DE-D690-4A06-93D5-F7ED36FB7C1D.jpeg

219356A1-56A3-4AFA-A17A-9A11C61B973E.jpeg

That looks like Sackville Ferry, headed north.....

20 hours ago, Dreamr said:

Met up with some lovely PFAers @SteveF and @TINGY996  ... oh and Jackoff was there too... sorry, I meant  @jakroo.

Pie in the Sky morning coffee turned into lunchtime then a trip to Berowra Waters for lunch with Jackoff and his beautiful but obviously blind wife .. 

Great day to be out and about .. 😀

Coupla photos waiting for the ferry ..

That was a good day out.  I enjoyed the time spent with @SteveFand @TINGY996.  I also enjoyed the weather and the roads.  Waiting for the ferry with only @Dreamrfor company was interminable 🙂 although watching him deal with some young lads wanting to get photos taken with my car and not his made it all worthwhile.

I'm glad we all got to catch up for a laugh.....thanks all.

52 minutes ago, jakroo said:

That looks like Sackville Ferry, headed north.....

That was a good day out.  I enjoyed the time spent with @SteveFand @TINGY996.  I also enjoyed the weather and the roads.  Waiting for the ferry with only @Dreamrfor company was interminable 🙂 although watching him deal with some young lads wanting to get photos taken with my car and not his made it all worthwhile.

I'm glad we all got to catch up for a laugh.....thanks all.

Your memory seems to be like your attitude ... getting worse with age!

We’ll have to wait and see the little peoples Facebook pages ... and if I remember correctly, dad took the photos of them in the drivers seat of my car from the front facing backwards, just so he didn’t have to have yours in the picture ...

Kinda says it all really ..... :cool07:

From what I remember of it, I had a great day pal.....and now that you mention it I do recall that they were in your car and it was facing away from mine.  I presumed at the time they didn't want to be constantly reminded of what could have been and that the 968 would have been simply too much fun for them to handle.  I would have let them start the engine and rev it a little it as well.....

17 minutes ago, jakroo said:

From what I remember of it, I had a great day pal.....and now that you mention it I do recall that they were in your car and it was facing away from mine.  I presumed at the time they didn't want to be constantly reminded of what could have been and that the 968 would have been simply too much fun for them to handle.  I would have let them start the engine and rev it a little it as well.....

I had a great day too, pal ... Therese was great company! ...

As for the rest of it ... if it helps you sleep better at night, ok, we’ll go with that .. you people person, you! 

Went on a mid-week drive the other day with a couple of Porsche buddies including Ian718. Up Putty Rd and back via Bylong Valley Way and Sofala. Great way back for Sydney siders if you haven't tried it and not much traffic on a weekday. Would have been good to have a few more Porsche guys so PM me if anyone is interested in organising another weekday drive.

• 4 weeks later...

So it's been about two and a bit months, since I had the BBC at PCM for its regular service.  

Drove it straight home from there and it's been in the garage under a cover ever since, with the trickle charger on it.

So I have been obeying all the laws, so that Comrade Dan will be proud of me, and he does tell me he's proud of me, every day on the telly.👏:CoolDance:

Have basically not left the house for that time.:Sweating:

BUT.......

Today the sun is out.  .... and I thought.     F#*k you Dan.:CoolDance:

So money in my pocket, to go and buy some milk....have to ensure I'm out there for one of the four reasons......

Cover off.   Trickle charger out.   Garage door open........:ph34r:.

Fire the BBC up, flicked on the sports exhaust, and away we go..... off to the shops, did a nice circumnavigating of the 5k ring of steel looking for a milk bar.

After about ten minutes, we had operating temp, tyre  flat spots from sitting in the garage now gone.....and we are having fun..:Jumping:

I love driving this thing, we have missed each other.....:wub:

Full tank of juice,....should I just jump on the Peninsula Link and head South.......:cool07:

BWAAAH  I sooked up...........:unsure:

Headed for home after about twenty minutes of fun in my 5k zone, now it's back in the garage and I'm counting down till the 24th of October.....

Don't you dare keep us in lockdown after the 24th Dan.....Don't you F#*%ing DARE.....:PissedOff:

Oh Bugger I forgot the bloody milk...:Chuckle2:

5 hours ago, Niko said:

I love driving this thing, we have missed each other.....:wub:

Full tank of juice,....should I just jump on the Peninsula Link and head South.......:cool07:

This. Go for it Niko, a nice spurt up and around Arthurs seat, I won't tell on you. F*#K Adolf Andrews

Quick blast with some mates to Palm Beach for breakfast. Took the scenic route back via church point and Akuna bay. The council have now completely ruined the section from church point along McCarrs creel road with close to 30 speed bumps being installed through the twisty section 🥵🤬 has to slow down so much over the savage bumps the bike riders were actually passing us.

Went with @TINGY996 and his beautiful wife for a mountain run. Met at the rest-stop on the Hunter Freeway and went for a drive out to Dungog. 

Stopped at some obscure out of the way coffee shop then through to Dungog for lunch at a local Cafe.

Stopped at his house on the way back home for another quick coffee then back home.

Thanks for planning such an awesome drive for us Steve!! ...

Approx 340 k's round trip ... 😀

With Steve @ Dungog 

And all washed and ready for her next outing ... 😍

Screenshot_20201004-185314_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201004-185408_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201004-185452_Gallery.jpg

11 hours ago, Tips said:

Quick blast with some mates to Palm Beach for breakfast. Took the scenic route back via church point and Akuna bay. The council have now completely ruined the section from church point along McCarrs creel road with close to 30 speed bumps being installed through the twisty section 🥵🤬 has to slow down so much over the savage bumps the bike riders were actually passing us.

Wow 30 of them.

I've seen locals petition for one here and there around town years ago. Then they petitioned to have them removed because of the roaring engines taking off after passing it. Some were burnouts. Would have cost big money. 1m3 of asphalt is about 1k delivered. 

Are they the temporary rubber one's?

Best to avoid that area. If the locals are that upset they'll be reporting offenders. May be the cyclists reports as well.