Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

10 hours ago, firstone said:

Are they the temporary rubber one's?

Unfortunately asphalt so permanent.   Mate following me was in a Lambo SV and he had broken ribs from a cart crash not sure what hurt more, his ribs or the scraping of his defuser 🤣

10 hours ago, firstone said:

I've seen locals petition for one here and there around town years ago. Then they petitioned to have them removed because of the roaring engines taking off after passing it.

there was a study done in our street 5 years ago and again recently. 50km zone residential, not busy but one individual constantly on to the council about occasional speeding cars. All of the residents push back for the exact reason of the slow, the sound of the car over the bump, then roar off. So far no speed bumps

Went with @TINGY996 and his beautiful wife for a mountain run. Met at the rest-stop on the Hunter Freeway and went for a drive out to Dungog. 

Stopped at some obscure out of the way coffee shop then through to Dungog for lunch at a local Cafe.

Stopped at his house on the way back home for another quick coffee then back home.

Thanks for planning such an awesome drive for us Steve!! ...

Approx 340 k's round trip ... 😀

With Steve @ Dungog 

And all washed and ready for her next outing ... 😍

I had a great day out thanks Ronny. That is my favorite go to drive when i feel like a quick blat. 

Some great roads and the good thing is i know all the back roads so we missed all the holiday traffic, well, most of it:D

Well .. it wasn’t me that drove, but number 1 son took number 1 grandson for a drive in “his special car” (well that’s what he thinks anyway) ..

Didn’t quite do the 340 odd k’s I did yesterday in mine, but he was smiling the whole time anyway .. 

C1C31918-6C5A-4277-9C42-E56EFF6B5876.jpeg

Picked up the. MK1 GT3 post Cargraphic exhaust and took it for a short drive to the shops for groceries.

Oh dear ...

At the 2007 Clipsal I raced my MK 1 GT3.   Qualifying saw me get pinged for noise so thought I’d lose 6th.

Apparently the rifle shot bang on the flat shift sent the noise meter into therapy ... whilst the car was voted best sounding GT for the weekend, the Stewards thought 106 dB was a bit too much ...

The oh dear bit?  The exhaust on the GT3 is louder. I kid you not.  Sounds the goods when you give it the beans but even I’m embarrassed.

I’ll keep it on for Cars and Cabernet but after that ... back to stock.

6 hours ago, Andy73 said:

With the 5k radius boosted to 25k, I finally got to take the 991 our for a more thorough spin on the weekend. Blown away by the performance and grip! Easy to drive very swiftly!

Nice pics and car, your 25km radius is much better than mine for getting into those mountain roads, I'm jealous.......I need to stop at Ferntree Gully / Eltham :PissedOff:, hopefully only for 1 more week now.

2 hours ago, Grimmy said:

Same Same Managed to do a little bit of twisty driving on my 25km leash :) 

20201021_230121161_iOS.jpg

Damn that’s a stunner!

2 hours ago, Stepo said:

Nice pics and car, your 25km radius is much better than mine for getting into those mountain roads, I'm jealous.......I need to stop at Ferntree Gully / Eltham :PissedOff:, hopefully only for 1 more week now.

Lucky me - I start at FTG.