Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

22 hours ago, tomo said:

Took the 6.2 from home to Portcambell with the good Wife , Staying a couple of days home tomorra, Beautyfull weather couple of drinks great drive up hopefully  the same home.

Very regional envious......have a great cup day weekend...

On 30/10/2020 at 18:54, Andy73 said:

Damn that’s a stunner!

Lucky me - I start at FTG. 

Finally after 4 months put an entry into the club permit book today!

Looped around to Wellington Rd. Got a couple of good runs on your local twisty road - sat in a driveway at each end waiting for a decent gap which surprisingly got considering it was a public holiday. Up onto the hill after getting stopped at a checkpoint in FTG, but I'd made sure I was never beyond my radius so no problem there.

So good to be driving again, even if not on the roads further out just yet.

On 03/11/2020 at 17:59, Dalai said:

Finally after 4 months put an entry into the club permit book today!

Looped around to Wellington Rd. Got a couple of good runs on your local twisty road - sat in a driveway at each end waiting for a decent gap which surprisingly got considering it was a public holiday. Up onto the hill after getting stopped at a checkpoint in FTG, but I'd made sure I was never beyond my radius so no problem there.

So good to be driving again, even if not on the roads further out just yet.

Ah the good old Don Bosco Retreat Centre driveway. I know it well!

2 hours ago, tomo said:

Yahooo  your out the gate at midnight @Niko,  Got her polished and fueled up Mate? 

CAR COVER OFF....THE BBC IDLING IN THE GARAGE.....GARAGE DOOR OPEN.........BRING ON MIDNIGHT...

WOOHHOOOOOOOO.......WE ARE FREE.......   T.F. it's about time.....

I haven't driven my car for coupla months, as I just couldn't be arsed/too tired/too much to do at home, and had basically fallen out of love with it, and driving in general. 

Charged the battery, and headed out to Lobethal this morning in perfect weather with Andrew and Phil to meet up with Chris, Stew and JD for brekky. 

Then of course Phil hands me the keys to his 996 he has recently had the suspension rebuilt to ruin my day, and have me wanting one again! 🙄 JEEBUS what a difference! 😳

Twas a good day, thanks @PhilH (bastard) and all that came out...great to catch up with you all

On 08/11/2020 at 18:43, LeeM said:

Then of course Phil hands me the keys to his 996 he has recently had the suspension rebuilt to ruin my day, and have me wanting one again! 🙄 

@LeeM why fight it mate? ....... it’s inevitable that a 996 will find its way into your driveway!! Resistance is futile! 😁😁

1 hour ago, Rick V said:

@LeeM why fight it mate? ....... it’s inevitable that a 996 will find its way into your driveway!! Resistance is futile! 😁😁

The 'for and against' list is rather large mate, and I've covered that on far too many occasions here, so I'm not going to bore anyone with that...again 🙄

It'll happen eventually 👍

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, 2nd day of FREEDOM,    :CoolDance:

A few of us did the Marysville run this morning.   Got the car covers off, fired up the flat 6's and blew out some cobwebs.:Laughter:  

AND F#*K IT WAS GROUSE.:Chuckle2:

Bugger all traffic, perfect morning, weather wise, and the roads are in great shape......

(One downs side ...there is a set of road works traffic lights in the guts, which stay on red for about 5 minutes, and when it does green up, you go around the bend and the road has been condensed into one lane, but it is only for about three hundred metres before you hit the traffic lights on the other side)

Just a few shots at the Piss stop before heading off....

Summing up, ...I think we have all missed what we used to take for granted...I know I have. :( 

To get out and just enjoy life today was fantastic.. :Jumping: All is nearly good in the world again....well nearly.....

IMG_6748.jpeg.3235f2f0c84a291c2c5cd87557fe7902.jpeg

THE GANG's ALL HERE......

IMG_6751.jpeg.322bb375442f7ed6ddc953d01c919c27.jpeg

STEVE'S BIG BANGER, THE BBC & CHRIS'S 4.

IMG_6753.jpeg.869f3eae2d8eb3dcd6a958165c6737c9.jpeg

THE BBC.    Apparently it won the "best car of the day award"   once again.  (not surprising though with the opposition) 

IMG_6754.jpeg.b48eab4d4b8c3faee74caaeff4fbf2a9.jpeg

CHRIS'S "4"

IMG_6760.jpeg.4d691d643c8ecf31f2468d2bc576c0a2.jpeg

DOUGY'S BENNETON.       This won the " 2nd best car of the day award"

IMG_6761.jpeg.4e67f6368f2f191384aee74857c87ef3.jpeg

THE BABOON.    This won 'THE NOISIEST CAR IN THE FOREST" award.

IMG_6755.jpeg.eeb3a3f18e5005334f13c48b1eb86aa4.jpeg

IMG_6758.jpeg.9fefbaeb17f803c5605d8f1873c966b0.jpegIMG_6759.jpeg.cdc2fe689996b738ec7bcb9ec42c7899.jpeg

HARVS,  Silver Shadow.

IMG_6762.jpeg.1f423b240a387e58719ac234fdfe47c9.jpeg

THE ANGRY BABOON

4 minutes ago, Niko said:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, 2nd day of FREEDOM,    :CoolDance:

A few of us did the Marysville run this morning.   Got the car covers off, fired up the flat 6's and blew out some cobwebs.:Laughter:  

AND F#*K IT WAS GROUSE.:Chuckle2:

Bugger all traffic, perfect morning, weather wise, and the roads are in great shape......

(One downs side ...there is a set of road works traffic lights in the guts, which stay on red for about 5 minutes, and when it does green up, you go around the bend and the road has been condensed into one lane, but it is only for about three hundred metres before you hit the traffic lights on the other side)

Just a few shots at the Piss stop before heading off....

Summing up, ...I think we have all missed what we used to take for granted...I know I have. :( 

To get out and just enjoy life today was fantastic.. :Jumping: All is nearly good in the world again....well nearly.....

Thats awesome gents, yesterday was my day. And it was equally as pleasant and yep we got stuck at the road works too!!

Lunch in the pub at Marysville, perfect seats at the corner to watch like minded enthusiasts out exercising their respective vehicles.

IMG_1058.jpeg