Airhead

Where did you drive your Porsche today?

50 minutes ago, JWM said:

Don’t come the raw prawn with me sunshine! 😂

Thats Larry the Lobster, They were going to pull him down last time we were their but he survived, Went from their down to Cape Jaffa "Ancoridge" Marina development, On the way to Robe just had some eggs and a couple of pots :)

3 hours ago, tomo said:

Thats Larry the Lobster, They were going to pull him down last time we were their but he survived, Went from their down to Cape Jaffa "Ancoridge" Marina development, On the way to Robe just had some eggs and a couple of pots :)

I was laughing so much at my own joke I didn’t stop to notice it was a lobster 😂...

Nice 👍 

12 minutes ago, Peter M said:

"RS" ?

Renovation Supplies?

nicely done and quite apt but no....it's a remnant of the camping trip away I posted a page or so back (rallye spec 🙂 )

put a bit of Rumble George Foreman Jungle in me boxsta pants 

you gotta click on the blue

weirdly cannot directly link  the vid.

001(1).mov

001(15).HEIC

45 minutes ago, michel said:

put a bit of Rumble George Foreman Jungle in me boxsta pants 

Sounds very raspy Michel. Nice.

Actually has a strong resemblance in sound to an Alfa Romeo V6 GTA Busso engine - and that's a great note. 

On 26/01/2021 at 10:58, jakroo said:

Went to the hardware store in the 968 RS

PicsArt_01-26-10.56.49.jpg

I'm trying to work out how you got out. Either climbed through the passenger side or out the back?

Either way, I've had to do this a couple of times in the wife's daily. Not good.

I got out the driver's side.  Angle of photo is deceiving....

Went for a drive with Mike from Spyder Automotive and a few others.    Only these two porkers, out of the five.   We ended up at the Maffra Car Museum.

A fair bit of rain happening as we left Warrigal, and it continued for about half an hour or so. (don't you love summer) then slowly dried out and in the end we had a blue sky and dry roads.

Great day, Thanks Mike for organising.

DSCN0846.thumb.JPG.493dbc7459443e2e29b95d89f2e95cb0.JPGDSCN0845.thumb.JPG.4450ebe36055b158bacdf592e78b9204.JPG

On 12/02/2021 at 07:19, michel said:

001(39).HEIC

bemboka n back 

You’ve done some big upgrades to your potato camera? 😆

36 minutes ago, JWM said:

You’ve done some big upgrades to your potato camera? 😆

It’s an old world variety 

Porsche Club Tas run today - Northern Tas Group, 17 cars, 30 people, not a bad roll up.  Including 996 GT3, 996 GT3RS, 991 GT3RS, 992 Carrera S, 997 Cayman Black, 928s, 996 TT, 911E, 911 SC,  multiple Boxsters and Caymans etc.  Fantastic weather, great people and Tassie's great roads.

IMG_9678 (Small).jpg

IMG_9677 (Small).jpg

You'd recognise that spot @Dalai. Think your visit was the last time we went that way 🙂  Looking forward to catching up at Luftwasser

45 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

You'd recognise that spot @Dalai. Think your visit was the last time we went that way 🙂  Looking forward to catching up at Luftwasser

Did think that spot looked familiar. Amazing roads right from town! 

Will be great to catch-up with you both at Luftwasser and also drool over your latest GT3!

Went for spin to Portfairy for a bite of lunch and home again a couple of hrs drive time bout an hr or more for lunch , sun shinning ripper day ,Great drive.

20210109_154602.jpg