Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

7 minutes ago, pocketscience said:

Wasn't today.. but last Wednesday did the Advanced Driving Course at Eastern Creek with the Porsche Willoughby folk.. great day out. My 993 was the oldest car there. 😀

IMG_3091.JPG

Very nice, I hear they put on a nice day and I always meant to do one of their days but never got around to it. What sort of things do they cover and at what level? Looks like there was a very nice bunch of Porsches. 

21 minutes ago, donR said:

Very nice, I hear they put on a nice day and I always meant to do one of their days but never got around to it. What sort of things do they cover and at what level? Looks like there was a very nice bunch of Porsches. 

I did Level 1 which included emergency braking, cornering and slalom in the morning, then time on the track in the afternoon - initially following an instructor who chatted through a radio giving advice, and then finally we got 2x 20 minute sessions to drive as we pleased.. :) The Level 2 guys did the skid pan which looked like heaps of fun! I'd highly recommend the course if you get the chance.

There was a lovely range of cars there, including a few Macan's - which ripped it up big-time and convinced me to put my name on the list for one afterwards.

12 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

And one of the 5 reasons you were out Andy, was.........?

Shopping for food and supplies mate. No rules broken, mask worn at all times outside of the car and travel undertaken only within my 10km radius.

10 hours ago, Arne Krix said:

Should have sung out , we could have got milk together😁

Hah! Well hopefully soon we can do longer milk runs soon.