Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

5 hours ago, Joz said:

Feel like it’s been a while, getting an itch waiting 😊👍

looks like I have to check the long range weather for cast.  I am heading to Europe in June . Amongst other things I will catch up with some Porsche driving group and mates in Hamburg. Hopefully we can check out those Autobahns ,and  and see what life is all about at 280 Km/h. But I would love to organize a run before I go. It will be after Easter , just looking at that magic late summer Sunday morning with nice autumn sun .👍 

22 hours ago, Yeatesy said:

Went for a drive from Bendigo to Castlemaine & Maldon and back with my son. Perfect weather for a drive and to photograph the scenery. 

Fantastic photos @Yeatesy! … I was down in Bendigo recently and wanted to do a trip like this to Maldon but ran out of time … maybe next visit. 

Where is that spot on the hill?

3 hours ago, JWM said:

Fantastic photos @Yeatesy! … I was down in Bendigo recently and wanted to do a trip like this to Maldon but ran out of time … maybe next visit. 

Where is that spot on the hill?

That’s at the top of the tower on Mt Tarrengower, they do hill climbs up that stretch of road.

Had a great few days driving with my son over the Easter break. Finally got to drive Mount Tassie which impressed (in spite of the 'New Limit'). A little bit of unplanned gravel did nothing to dampen the spirits. Made it to Bairnsdale on day 1 before heading up and over Mount Hotham on day 2. As always when I plan an overnighter, weather was appalling... 

1075104010_ScreenShot2022-05-03at2_09_46pm.thumb.png.c8df26fdb9aecc4f5878eb6592b2577f.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 2.09.56 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 2.09.25 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 2.09.35 pm.png

54 minutes ago, mc968cs said:

Looks great. How did you go? 

Had a shocker to be honest mate! It was a pretty slow day already, and a bit of traffic (as the inter-club tends to have), I seem to have reached the end of peak grip on the Michelin Cup 2’s, as on the day, I felt the grip levels just weren’t there (front end)… pretty sure I’ve cycled them out!

Having just looked at my data logs from Sunday and the week prior, nothing in it on the straights, those min/max speeds are good… I was down speed and lateral acc on every turn by comparison to the week prior! Best sectors week prior were 1:46.2 vs 1:50.1 a huge gap! 

Great street tyre and all… but it’s back to A050’s for me! 

• 2 weeks later...