Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

• 3 weeks later...

Drove to Picton pub. Wifey had a couple of Chardies & I had a cold beer. Drove home. Top down all the way. Stretched its legs & filled it up for the first time since Nov 12.

That's a long time between drinks for the poor old Box!

Had a weekend away in the 996 with a few friends.Cars included TVR,MB SL500,a couple of Triumphs and a 991 Went down the Great Ocean Road. Stopped at the new Freestone Diner in AIrreys Inlet. A great place. Then on to Apollo Bay for a night of chatting and a bottle (or 3 I think) of red. Then today over the hill to Skenes Creek, Deans Marsh, Winchelsea and lunch at Bonnockburn Railway Hotel. Then home via Maude & Anakie and then the boring freeway. 500ks of fun. Some good gopro footage through the twisties too.

Pauly and I were down around Maude and Anakie earlier in the day so just missed your parade !

I remember driving Anakie with Nick987 and buckling two rims.

Still sends shivers up my spine. A couple of nice roads there though.

There is a route that is like a loop back to the town. Good drive.

I remember driving Anakie with Nick987 and buckling two rims.

Still sends shivers up my spine. A couple of nice roads there though.

There is a route that is like a loop back to the town. Good drive.

I did the same drive with NIck987 & Tungatina 64, there are some great roads around there. I spent most of the time on my own as those guys go hard  :D

Beeaauuutifullls, thanks Caver.

.......and thank you to everyone for offers of help and the loan of tools.

Turned out one bearing, RHS outer, had developed square rollers and the grease looked like it was original from the factory, what there was of it, in both sides.  The remaining bearings were on the verge.

All new bearing kits (and grease) in both sides.

Now to do a lot of home jobs to do to keep the finance manager happy.

We're all waiting with bated breath for Uncle to make a post on this thread about where he drove his P-car today???

That will be just as amazing as Amanda declaring that she's just bought a car!!!    :rolleyes:

Is there light at the end of the tunnel Martin...or is it just an approaching locomotive???    :o