Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

On 6/3/2018 at 1:10 PM, Troubleshooter said:

Up before the sparrows, 0 degrees in Ringwood! Headed for the mountains, (even had the roof down for half hour) and some morning cross country sliding in the RallyBox, zero fuchs given! Well one fuch uttered, lost a damn number plate:( Everyone should have a budget Coxster in their lives

F6QgBis.jpg

ZQHZwSd.jpg

Great shots... perfect time to photograph the car to.

5 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Drove the loaner 718 Cayman to Warburton for a vanilla slice from the Three Sugars Cafe today.

4coUUIl.jpg

Made a mistake though. Let SWLTDF have a drive. She likes it. Anyone care to make an offer on a 996 Cab?

Oh. And a Fiat 500?

or a 914/6?:CoolDance:

9 minutes ago, Niko said:

or a 914/6?:CoolDance:

Cmon Mr Airhead, you know it's crossed your mind, not enough room, the orange one has to go!!

17 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Drove the loaner 718 Cayman to Warburton for a vanilla slice from the Three Sugars Cafe today.

4coUUIl.jpg

Made a mistake though. Let SWLTDF have a drive. She likes it. Anyone care to make an offer on a 996 Cab?

Oh. And a Fiat 500?

Cmon Mr Airhead, you know it's crossed your mind, not enough room, the orange one has to go!!

2 hours ago, Peter M said:

Oh, good on you two!  I spent the day on a painter's plank preparing weatherboards for paint!

Hopefully join you two in a couple weeks.  Finally possess 6 perfectly round and individually clearanced to each piston 98mm cylinders. 

And you are on a plank !  WHY ??

8 hours ago, Peter M said:

Oh, good on you two!  I spent the day on a painter's plank preparing weatherboards for paint!

It's only taken you 2 years!!!:D

22 hours ago, Dreamr said:

Took the 924T out into the mountains to the fresh fruit shop in Kulnura, then turned around and went down the Old Pac to Pie in the Sky for a ..... pie ... then home again to the Coast ....

Geez I love this car with it's 80's turbo goodness!! .... :wub: :wub:

I thought this car was not a goer and you were going to part it out to @michel

8 hours ago, Peter M said:

Hopefully join you two in a couple weeks.  Finally possess 6 perfectly round and individually clearanced to each piston 98mm cylinders. 

I've got a big day out planned for when the oil burner is back on the road:D

Drove the 914/6 out of the garage onto the back lawn so Lars Mula and his crew could do some filming for the Porsche Diaries documentary.  No pics from me as they were filming us most of the time.

https://www.facebook.com/berare.larsmula.7?fref=ufi

Lots of hours spent on this with interviews etc for a few minutes footage. Can't wait to see it.