My 924 Turbo

SteveF

The beast has arrived!! CEVA dropped off the car this afternoon. The arrival caused quite a stir at the local tennis courts across the road with all the kids (and adults) coming over for a look! Not having seen the car, apart from by video with James, it is a gem!! As with any car of this age there are a few bits and bobs to do but that is part of the fun. Overall it is in great condition. Thank you again James. All booked in for belts, water pump and anything else urgent for next week then on historic plates.I can't wait to go for a drive. Thanks @Dreamr for coming down for the official unveiling!

20201123_165409[1].jpg

20201123_165513[1].jpg

57 minutes ago, James P said:

Glad it arrived well @SteveF enjoy it... give me a call if you have any questions 

Thanks mate. Will do.

How cool is this in the paperwork. The original pricing list for a 924 in 1979/1980. Two tone paint was $1,400 extra. 

20201123_223652[1].jpg

Further to my post above The Mr Black is only suitable for plastics and not the rubber. I have done some research and found a number of producst which are specifically designed to rejuvenate and protect the rear rubber spoiler which include:

Duragloss Rubber Bumper & Trim
Autoglym Bumper Care
Mothers Back To Black
Vaseline!

Does anyone used any of the above or recommend something else for this purpose?

3 hours ago, pocketscience said:

Hey Steve, belated congrats! That looks awesome - love the colour! I still have boxes of 924 bits kicking around taking up space so let me know if you need anything.

Cheers,

Gavin.

Hey Gavin,

Thanks for your message. It's good to hear from you.  When I get the historic rego sorted in a few weeks I will pop over.

Loving the pics of how your 911 is coming along.

Cheers
Steve