Fuel Line - Pressure Line - Centre Tunnel - suit 911

I recently had to replace just the pressure line in an aircooled 911 - the line that runs down  through the centre tunnel, and Len Cummings in the USA makes a great product, which I ordered. However, due to shipping delays, I ended up having to make do with a Genuine Porsche product, that was a massive pain in the arse to fit.

The beauty of the line from Len Cummins, is that he makes it so the front part of the line, that connects to the pump itself, is made detachable.  For some reason, the gen Porsche item is a 1 piece affair, and you have to get it to run through the car and manouvre it above the steering rack etc.. or if you like, you can lower the steering rack!! 

The 2 piece line from Len means you can fit it much more easily. I've attached some photos.. Len supplied the line with new copper crush washers, new rubber grommets for where the line passes through the chassis, and also a nice little female coupler that allows you to attach the new line to the rear of the old line, then draw the old line through the front of the car and at the same time, draw the new line through the tunnel perfectly. 

Also, the line from Len utilises the same fitting at the rear to connect to your stock hard lines that feed into the engine bay. The Gen Porsche line, has a totally different fitting, that requires adapters be made to your hard lines.. ask me how I know.. 

Anyhow, these lines owe me $280 USD which is approx 380 AUD but I am obviously open to offers.

Mike

kHEaIrr.jpg

cwXMK9g.jpg

gLIzNtq.jpg

hJ44g4c.jpg

vPA8YTe.jpg

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, DoMiester said:

Hi Mike,

I was googling Len and came across your post. 

If still available I might be interested for a Targa 1982 sc 

Your photos are not loading, can you reply or PM me with photos etc, i'll give you my location and we can talk $$$

Cheers Dom

hi Dom

I reposted the photos...