Tried new product - Holy Crap!

Dreamr

I was scheduled to have a photo shoot with my car today so thought I'd give it a bit of a clean. Saw this product in Supercheap and thought ... why not?.

It a Turtle Wax product specifically for black cars. It's not a wax or a coating, but a finishing detailer. It's called "Turtle Wax Jet Black Spray Detailer" it's given the paintwork an almost wet look type of coating ..

I can honestly tell you that my car didn't look like this before I applied it ... it's simply rub on, rub off .. I can highly recommend it for black cars.

It also claims to get rid of minor webbing ... and guess what!! .. 😀😀

20201205_145334.jpg

20201205_144909.jpg

20201205_144732.jpg

1 hour ago, Dreamr said:

I was scheduled to have a photo shoot with my car today so thought I'd give it a bit of a clean. Saw this product in Supercheap and thought ... why not?.

It a Turtle Wax product specifically for black cars. It's not a wax or a coating, but a finishing detailer. It's called "Turtle Wax Jet Black Spray Detailer" it's given the paintwork an almost wet look type of coating ..

I can honestly tell you that my car didn't look like this before I applied it ... it's simply rub on, rub off .. I can highly recommend it for black cars.

It also claims to get rid of minor webbing ... and guess what!! .. 😀😀

20201205_145334.jpg

20201205_144909.jpg

20201205_144732.jpg

how about meteorite grey metallic cars ?

20 minutes ago, Arne Krix said:

how about meteorite grey metallic cars ?

I don’t know if there is one specifically for grey cars .. wouldn’t be too hard to look it up though.

1 minute ago, Jason E said:

Looks like a mirror.  The only way that could be better is if there was more of your reflection in it.

Did that on purpose .. who the hell want to see my reflection?? ... not me!

Just now, Dreamr said:

I don’t know if there is one specifically for grey cars .. wouldn’t be too hard to look it up though.

Did that on purpose .. who the hell want to see my reflection?? ... not me!

You had me at hello..........