News story re another Porsche driver.

3legs

https://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/porsche-driver-pleads-guilty-to-quarantine-breaches-in-perth/news-story/7e2a35df3a6bf87154255622286c769a

What the hell does him being a Porsche driver got to do with Covid 19.

F@#k me, anything to sell a paper.

Journalists are scum of the earth they are not much up the food chain higher than a murderer ( and I used to work in the print media and witnessed some disgusting acts by them ).

Anytime its an exotic/expensive car, they love to have a crack at them for being successful. Camry driver kills 3 people, no mention of what kind of car it is. Porsche driver farts in their car and winds the window down..."Porsche driver puts community at risk of covid 19 for expelling personal gasses and winding the window down. Sentenced to 8000 hours community service!" 🙄

That dickhead that was involved with the deaths of the 4 cops is only known as "The Porsche driver". What if he was driving a Kia Stinger, would he be labelled as such? Of course not.

Today a woman off her guts on meth ran over a skate boarder then into a house in her Hyundai Excel, yet no mention of what kind of car it was. If it was a Porsche, there would be 20 detectives and a fkn royal commission investigating it! 

Sick of the gutter journalism nowadays

All news media is trash.  Don’t pick up trash.  They need you 10x more than you need them.  Get your weather and sports results from an app and let their pathetic little ‘news’ side show continue it’s accelerating slide into total irrelevancy and death. I haven’t watched a ‘news show’ or looked at a ‘newspaper’ for years.

• 2 weeks later...

What I find interesting is this knob gets a court date , though to my knowledge the absolute dickwad who. created the SA lockdown weeks ago was not able to be charged, as the interview and all information gathered was covered by privacy laws. .

on the other hand good to see privacy guidelines while not HEPA filtered, airtight .

p.s dude was driving a cayenne 

1 hour ago, michel said:

What I find interesting is this knob gets a court date , though to my knowledge the absolute dickwad who. created the SA lockdown weeks ago was not able to be charged, as the interview and all information gathered was covered by privacy laws.

With 20-30 detectives investigating it too. Cops have no fkn idea what they're doing with this covid shit, so they just make up stories

Also that dickwad was on a temp Graduate entry visa. Didn't know you could get a degree in pizza making. From memory the visa expired on 18/12/20. I wonder if he's been deported yet.

I doubt it.

Stupid thing about the graduate entry visa is and I quote the official info........

"This visa is for international students who have recently graduated with skills and qualifications that are relevant to specific occupations Australia needs. It lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily." 

It doesn't actually state you have to work in the field you just graduated in ( unless it's in the fine print somewhere ). Just another back door way of getting permanent residency just like NZ is Australia's back door ( no offence to New Zealanders just yours and our politicians )