VicRoads online rego transfer

DJM

Not trying to take away from your excitement, but NSW have been doing this for years. I can’t believe VIC are only introducing this in 2020 ... 

Ours is quite a bit simpler wherein no account needs to be set up and we don’t need to get a pink slip before sale. As long as the seller transfers online, the buyer can do the same.

Welcome Victorians .... to 2016! 

12 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

Not trying to take away from your excitement, but NSW have been doing this for years. I can’t believe VIC are only introducing this in 2020 ... 

Ours is quite a bit simpler wherein no account needs to be set up and we don’t need to get a pink slip before sale. As long as the seller transfers online, the buyer can do the same.

Welcome Victorians .... to 2016! 

But we don’t have to roadworthy every year so we’ll call it square 

4 hours ago, amanda said:

I wonder if there is a huge wait list to get a car registered in Vic at the moment?

Good luck. They are really busy!

I was recently at East Burwood VicRoads to help my neighbour who is now in a nursing home process a change of ownership from his late wife so he can finally sell their car... 

Got there at 8:15am and the queue which previously prior to Covid has been less than a dozen or so people was snaking around the car park and onto the street! 1 1/2 hours to get inside and served!

Also my niece booked in for her licence test a couple of weeks ago and could only get an appointment mid January!