Spotted Thread

8 minutes ago, Goon said:

Silver 'CMN981' in Mosman last week. Gave the owner a thumbs up, got a shake of the head and she looked down at her phone. Charming!

coming head on to to a black Cayman with blonde lady driving, the other day, ....only her and me on the road,  gave the headlight flash, and polite wave.....B)  

noticed she was also glancing down into her lap as I passed.:huh:    

I honestly don't think she even knew I was there.... (ha ha or completely ignored me...and I can't blame her for that) 

why the hell don't people use bluetooth...

Not my spotto, but this is doing the interweb rounds at the moment. Taken out front of an On The Run servo here in SA somewhere. Am told it's owner is also the owner of the servo chain (OTR) and builder/owner of The Bend motorsport 

20180628_141903.png

Interesting.

20180628_141903.png

Was just having the conversation the other day about Victoria's CPS plate system for these cars.

To be on a H plate the car must be compliant with the laws of the year that the car is from. As a 959 was never complianced in Australia it cannot have a H Plate.

It could be on a an M (modified) plate once an engineers certificate has been issued for it.

Also you say he is a SA resident? I guess it's not what you know.......

Plenty of cars were and some still on h when they shouldn't be. Your statement is correct. But some clubs grins ear to ear with membership revenue simply bypass straight to signing the paperwork. Until someone dobs you in and they call you in.