Spotted Thread

12 hours ago, Peter John said:

Plenty of cars were and some still on h when they shouldn't be. Your statement is correct. But some clubs grins ear to ear with membership revenue simply bypass straight to signing the paperwork. Until someone dobs you in and they call you in.

Same thing happening up here.  I saw a Suzuki Vitara farm hack with H plates.

This sort of thing will kill the system.

Spotted a nice red 7.2 on Highs road at Pennant hills this morning, great day to be out.

was taking my pool filter pump to the pump shop at Dural, IMS bearing failure ?

• 3 weeks later...

2 spots within 100m of each other in Essendon this evening.

First a very clean looking black 944 Turbo prowling along menacingly.

Then, parked just up the street, a speed yellow 996.1 with GT3 wheels.

Nice change from the Cayennes that seem to overrun the school car parks around here.

Just out for a cruise on my MTB this arvo and spotted a guy taking photos of his white Boxster S. He was down by the waterfront and getting the shots ready to hit carsales very soon, lovely car and he was telling me about hIs 911 GTS that is somewhere on the ocean on it's way to be delivered to him, he was so excited about his new car, anyway anyone looking for a white manual Boxster S should keep an eye on carsales because it looked a cracking car.

42 minutes ago, dan_189 said:

Spotted a Gen 1 or gen 2 GT3 991 in chalk yesterday morning parked in essendon looked excellent. 

There was a chalk/crayon 1.2 GT3 on the drive with us in Syd last Sunday. Have to say it’s a great colour and really growing on me. @Oldmxnut photos of his with the stripes looks great. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Harvs11 said:

I spotted what looked like @BAFE on Nepean Hwy in Mentone at around midday.  I couldn’t get a good look through the tinted windows 

it would be a very good "spot" if you did, he is just about to land in England.   There surely wouldn't be anyone out there trying to be like the the Bafeman....surely

15 hours ago, Niko said:

it would be a very good "spot" if you did, he is just about to land in England.   There surely wouldn't be anyone out there trying to be like the the Bafeman....surely

13 hours ago, Airhead said:

@BAFE He's probably sent someone out in his car so that Qantas don't realise he's on a plane and therefore it won't be delayed.

I only saw a shadowy profile of the driver as I passed in the opposite direction.  It's hard to tell all the white 991's apart. A bit like Camrys.