Spotted Thread

Spotted "I ♥ PORSH" at bunnings moorabbin approximately 1:15 on Sunday. I had just parked and started to walk in and when I turned around saw the red beauty backing out.

was out testing the new GoPro camera and decided to give to charity(bought a cpl of snags)

Not surprised mate....not in the western suburbs...they're more interested in HRT Commodores. The only Porsches you see out there are stolen!

Mines not stolen..... its totally legit.................

As for HRT CommaFlacoons, there is a shizztin of Golf bag GTI's out here in Centerwestlink..... haha...

As for spotted seen a blue panamera following a yellow angry bull along old Windsor rd about 12 last Friday.

Spotted this poor GT3 on the Island today I heard about the yellow one and another that finished up the day in the same state. 

The owner of the orange and white one was gracious enough to let my daughter sit in it and have a look, nice couple staying where we were before heading home to Adelaide. 

The other 2 where on the track also but standard cars, pity we missed the actual day Sunday but saw the cars leaving Sunday night as we arrived.

photo_zpseff781a3.jpg

photo-1_zpsdc2d6b5b.jpg

photo-2_zps39c4eeee.jpg

photo-3_zpsc9cca587.jpg

Also some great looking and sounding air cooled cars there from Vic and SA

Today was spot the Porsche fest................

Silver Carrera 4 (996)  0088I plates at office works in Frankston 2:00pm

Pale Yellor Boxster (986) Boxser plates at Davey Street Frankston 8:45am

Dark Blue Carrera S (997.1) didnt notice plates at Davey Street Frankston 2:15pm

Drove a Datsun 1600 all over NSW then, with family on board towing a trailer from Quirindi to Karratha and back in 1989, without missing a beat. Had it for 12 years before it tripped over one day (with family on board). Thankfully ignored the rego office and had a full roll cage and harnesses. A lot of fun that car.