Spotted Thread

Spotted.

2pm Victoria parade inbound. Ferrari 348 (red) On the back of a flatbed tow truck

Sorry, just had to say........

Just taking the Ferrari out for a drive... :D

Was the owner in the truck cab? maybe he was in the 348 getting some "look at me" time while keeping the km's off the clock.

Well if this is not an omen I am not sure what is....On the way to meet WASSERKUHL this afternoon and

passed this neat NSW Club rego'd 912 parked on Ormond Esplanade in Elwood

DSCN4716.jpgDSCN4717.jpgDSCN4718.jpg

Are those white marks on the front and rear paint patina or a gift from the Elwood seagulls?

Spotted a dark red wide body Targa in Elwood (?) this afternoon. It looked like it had enjoyed an interesting life (lots of patina). I was in the SC. Eye contact was made but I figured steering and not crashing were better than waving :)

I spotted about 6 different P-Cars on the highway heading south from Sydney yesterday,

2 were aircooled on trailers with racing livery and 4 other moderns in convoy.

I waived at all of them, but I was in the family car so no love back.... plus we passed each other doing 110kms + each in opposite directions.

My wife and daughter thought it was amusing.

Maybe heading to Phillip Island for weekend?

I spotted about 6 different P-Cars on the highway heading south from Sydney yesterday,

2 were aircooled on trailers with racing livery and 4 other moderns in convoy.

I waived at all of them, but I was in the family car so no love back.... plus we passed each other doing 110kms + each in opposite directions.

My wife and daughter thought it was amusing.

Maybe heading to Phillip Island for weekend?

I just looked at your photos tk. Your car is a stunner! Love those seats :)

tanks Amanda,

yeah the seats are cool, recaros out of an early bmw apparently, the houndstooth insert makes them though.

I will find out on Monday if the car is all show or not, taking out to Wakefield park to see what sort of times I can post..

hmm no power steering, no abs, no traction control, and a 915 gearbox.. should be GREAT FUN!

just my little ability and a raw pakage...cant wait!