Spotted Thread

1 hour ago, Andy73 said:

I know this is in a dealer rather than on the street but this car blew my mind today. Less than 10,000 original days - it's a beauty!

It has a nice price tag too, but when you look at the prices being asked overseas for these with a 3.6 this one seems like a bargain.  I agree Andy when I saw it listed I thought wow what a beauty.  I bet it looks better in the flesh.  

On 27/04/2018 at 7:01 PM, Lucky Phil said:

It has a nice price tag too, but when you look at the prices being asked overseas for these with a 3.6 this one seems like a bargain.  I agree Andy when I saw it listed I thought wow what a beauty.  I bet it looks better in the flesh.  

Honestly one of the finest looking cars I've ever seen. Yes, I'm a 964 tragic but this really is a gorgeous car!

Reefton yesterday morning, they heading towards Warburton. 997 GT3 being following by a red impact bumper targa, we passed in the opposite direction, anyone on here? 

Also @Fraz on the Black Spur, must be great to have those roads in your backyard mate!

11 minutes ago, poli84 said:

Reefton yesterday morning, they heading towards Warburton. 997 GT3 being following by a red impact bumper targa, we passed in the opposite direction, anyone on here? 

Also @Fraz on the Black Spur, must be great to have those roads in your backyard mate!

I was also on the Reefton, Lake Mountain and Black Spur yesterday! In my silver 997 driving with some mates in their non- P cars. Glorious morning !!!

Spotted the GT3 too! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Pulled up next to this this morning at the servo...very nicely done. My 964 appreciation is definitely increasing...

u7otFHT.jpg

eVnc0Z2.jpg

Didn't get shots of the interior, but it was very "singer" bespoke looking. Wonder if he had it built locally in Melbourne.

56 minutes ago, hugh said:

I'm a huge 964 fan. Not at all a fan of that though.........................why!!!!

I'm curious, what don't you like?

Granted, it's sort of a try hard back date....

Or is it the number plates?

55 minutes ago, hugh said:

I'm a huge 964 fan. Not at all a fan of that though.........................why!!!!

Wow, that has really surprised me Hugh. I would have thought you'd be all over that

28 minutes ago, Barks said:

Love it..great colour too

I'm with you Barks,    I think it's a stand out.   Something different and done very well.

Colour is perfect for it, wheels look great, not sure about the seat colour,  but I'd be pretty happy to have that in my garage.