Spotted Thread

Spotted a stretch Cayenne on the way down to Moordialloc yesterday where we saw Trev & family in the McRev bus.

Saw a silver 996.1 C2 + aerokit with the number plates of MAUS 1 near work today driven by an elderly couple with a disabled sticker in the window. Loved it! Never too old to own a Porsche :)

48 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Very nice silver SC with whale tail and historic plates in Ringwood today on my way to brunch ... then surprised to hear a ripping air cooled sound whilst shovelling the big breakie into my gob, looked up to see a tasty 964 coupe in horizon blue, very sharp.

Did it look like this? 

Seen a Beemer with the plates SPYDER or similar just out of Toora on the South Gippy  Highway this morning heading Melbourne bound.....

me thinks Mike..... Gave a wave out the window after we passed each other

16 minutes ago, dobbo said:

Spotted in the yard of a small acreage at Allison on the central coast two sorry looking 70's 911s. One was a targa without the top both missing the headlights and the same faded greenish colours parked end to end. 

A few people on here including me are trying to work up the courage to walk in there and chat to the owner about those sorry looking cars.

• 3 weeks later...