Spotted Thread

@LeeM I half suspected someone would know the owner - I didn’t manage to find him there....was super impressed with the interior orange stitching on black ... looked v high quality job. 

No sign of the black 911 you spotted, but a good mix of about a dozen Pcars there, including James’ 996 with new hoops finally.

2 hours ago, Rick V said:

@LeeM I half suspected someone would know the owner - I didn’t manage to find him there....was super impressed with the interior orange stitching on black ... looked v high quality job. 

No sign of the black 911 you spotted, but a good mix of about a dozen Pcars there, including James’ 996 with new hoops finally.

He bought it last year (very good buying), though it had a fair whack of problems that were graciously all sorted out by the shop in Sydney.

James sent me a pic of his new shoes on the 996 😁. I can understand why they were knackered, as he also had the suspension sorted which was WAY out

The old black 911 I saw must be one of the best I've seen here

53 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Interesting colour haven't seen it on the 997's. Geez you get around, long drive for fish n chips mate, nice part of the world and good roads around there.

Not fish and chips this time, buried my best mate unfortunately, :( so just a quick trip up and back

On 26/12/2018 at 11:55, cs124 said:

Spotted in China Town (Little Bourke) this morning. 

9C62AE88-8273-4C79-AC59-45BF9015A17D.jpeg

Turbo bumpers... factory option or added later ?

On 23/02/2019 at 10:20, Niko said:

PEPPERS "CRAIGEBURN" BOWRAL, car park, early yesterday morning.

IMG_2633.jpeg

IMG_2634.jpeg

Trying to work out the colour, looks blue or is it dark grey

1 hour ago, Tintin Audio said:

Trying to work out the colour, looks blue or is it dark grey

deep blue...

2 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Ah geez Niko that's no good, cheers to him and his, hope he had a good full life :Beer:

Thanks mate, yep he did that alright....used to race in the V8 ute (brutes) series was just one of his passions.