Spotted Thread

Trailed a very tidy, red 996 Turbo yesterday 4.15 - 5.15pm from Indooroopilly on Western Fwy, Ipswich Rd to the Warrego Hwy turnoff.  Number plate: 57 DVS

I was just a little too far back to take a snap. Nice to see another p-car in my neck of the woods.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Raven said:

Miami Blue GT2 RS North bound on M7 at 3.15 pm ............:Drool:

It would have been coming from the PCSS track day out at Eastern Creek today.  

There were 3 out there and an assortment of GT3RS' also, they had a good turn out and it was a fun day out, the weather held for the most part!

10 hours ago, MARTY said:

Are trees that valuable that you have to chain a car to them?

Inner west concrete jungle, they are scarce and highly valued. Some of the kids there haven’t seen grass. All the playgrounds are recycled tyres 🤣

23 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Spotted a nice black GT2RS at the junction of Main North Road and Regency Road (turned off off and scooted West down the latter) this morning. Awesome looking and sounding car!

Ha! I saw that at about 11am same area, as I'm working at Broadview.

• 2 weeks later...

A car show that's barely advertised in North Adelaide loosely translates to 'We don't want bogans at our 'fun' soiree, unless you have a hyphenated surname and sip a glass of Bollinger/Chardonnay with your pate and little triangle cucumber sandwiches' 😁