Spotted Thread

On 16/09/2019 at 17:26, 3legs said:

You reckon that's bad. Try rolling up to a set of lights in a 928 the and the guy in the VW Beetle next to you screams out "at least my motor is in the rear" 😂

(actually it happened to me in my first Porsche, a 924 back in 1981 but I'm waiting for it to happen in my 928 and probably from Lee in his 911😂😂😂)

We can definitely arrange this for you.  The motor *is* in the wrong place, no?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice new silver GT3RS at PCB yesterday with a SOLD notice in the front window.  Very nice.  Anyone here?

Also nice 992 911S in crayon with all the bits I would add. PDK, Sunroof, Sports Chrono, LED headlights, Folding mirrors, Sports exhaust, Nice wheels, crayon stitching, plus some other nice options.  Was perfect really.  Only thing not perfect was the price $334,500 drive away.  Interesting dilemma if you had the money would you buy this or a used 2017 991.2 GT3 which is about the same money 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/11/2019 at 20:38, 3legs said:

Spotted on Port Rd Beverly this afternoon a 1995 red Toyota Celica with the plates 992 GT3.😂

Now there is a car which is functionally extinct.  I don’t remember the last time I even saw one on the road.