Spotted Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted this beautiful NSW Carrera in Chiltern (Vic) on Australia Day around lunch time.  

Car looked lowered but unfortunately photos don't do that justice.

IMG_5763.jpeg

IMG_5764.jpeg

IMG_5765.jpeg

Toorak Road, Ashburton 28th Jan about 8.30 pm.    Cool looking GTS red suits it perfectly.   Phone camera doesn't do the colour justice.

IMG_5805.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

3 GT3s (1 x 996 and 2 x 997) and a heap of other P cars down the Tamar Valley in Northern Tassie yesterday.  We had a ball  !!!  🙂

Looking forward to catching up with  @MFX, @polorot, @Stew F, @TrevMcRev and the other mainland invaders (sorry, not sure of all of your PFA names) on Friday night in Bicheno, coming through to our PCT "Driver Education" day at Symmons Plains on Saturday, together with local @ANF

EMR 150320-4.jpg

3 hours ago, Techno said:

A mate spotted a mobile tent in Dover, southern Tas recently and sent me some snaps. Anyone on here enjoying our lack of speed enforcement and twisty roads?

IMG_1314 (1).jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

Group from Vic, NSW, SA & ACT here ATM, arrived this morning.  Playing around Cradle Mountain area today and tomorrow, and having a play at Baskie on Thursday and Symmons on Saturday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hopefully no one here, spotted a white 991 Porsche Carrera 911 Convertible or Boxster on State Route 9 that had hit a truck and ended up really badly totalled in the tree line about 50 meters down the road.. didnt look good at all.. Hopefully it's no one here and if it is hopefully you are safe and sound. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tomo said:

A black Gt3 RS parked on Moreland Rd just up from sharftsbury street pretty sure it lives there , Anyone from the PFA.

Ha..!  Coincidental you mention that car.  My wife and I regularly travel Moreland road and we were just talking about it.

Black 987 Cayman in Mosman a couple of days ago - I usually go out of my way to acknowledge other Caymans/911s, but in this instance I was in my own little world and by the time I looked up I saw he beat me to the wave as he drove past.

Also spotted the Autohaus Group 4 beasting along Military Road one night last week - unashamedly eye catching!

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/07/2020 at 14:00, TINGY996 said:

Spotted my first Taycan today in the wild in my neighborhood, a red 992 last Friday and also a grey turbo 991 yesterday, i didn't know so many people in my neck of the woods had P'cars.  

They’ve always been there mate ... probably just doing their best to avoid you .. :ph34r: