Spotted Thread

"and no ABS or traction control is what real driving is all about."

I couldn't agree more!

Tazzie that sounds like my type of track day, go hard or go home!

I am sure that Wakefield in the aircooled is going to be 10 times more fun than the M3!  

Even though the times will probably be about 10 seconds slower, I just know that the raw, no power or computer assist in anyway will make it that much more fun!

Erm that yellow Targa looks like this one

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/porsche-911-1976-14084722?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=0&eapi=2&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294963765 4294963707&num=15&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,35000~0.5&sort=default

Yeah sorta diffent plates, had some sort of targa rally looking sticker messing up the rear that's why I took the photo from front.

Spotted a blue SC? (maybe Baltic Blue?) going over the top of Mt Glorious today around 11:30 we were in my Arrow Blue going the opposite direction on our drive out to Kilcoy and the Sunshine coast.

Don't know if you're on here but nice ride none the less. rally.gif

Cheers Al

Was In the front yard and heard a familiar growl. Looked up to see a silver 964 zip past. Took the dog for a walk down the local park and found it parked up. A very nice 964 c4s 6speed in silver with twist wheels. On SA personalized plates so either recently transferred or a long way from home.

Nice forrest Green SC in St Ives another really clean Black 993 in Manly and a cubic shed load of nice 944,968 and 928's at Buchanan Automotive. I even had a bit of a sniff around Pat's crazy 944 motor.

Cheers to Sean for the good deal on a some cheap Nitto's

C29222D7-E45E-4DE0-9FC0-D95D68FC01DE-232

Silver 930 with RUF wheels parked sadly at St Kilda Beach. It was a later version with integrated fog lights. I assumed he'd broken down but I spotted it again an hour later driving up Pickles St. Beautiful looking car.

New owner, most likely - that Anniversary C4 was advertised for sale in SA two or three months ago -

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/porsche-911-1993-14078608?base=&vertical=Car&cr=3&eapi=2&__N=901%204294963765%204294963707%201247%201282%201252%201246%201216&num=15&silo=Stock&sort=default

The asking price was $85K.

They do look better with the Cup I wheels.

While I'm at it, here's a photo I took in Regents Park, London in 2004 when this little piece was brand new

6nzhah.jpg

And another one which was frequently parked on the street I lived on in London.  Sorry for the blurry shots I took it on the way home from the pub.

10e55iq.jpg

Interesting tough looking red to maroon unusual coloured, 911, also two tiered type rear permanent spoiler, rego OHH911 in Trafalgar today, and then while we were out at Yarragon seen it heading Melbourne bound. Again no camera in hand. Nice car.

Will take a snap but saw that black orange RS which had been advertised for awhile and the green 901 with late gt3 tan interior which lorbek had just rolled into Canberra. Believe a 4.0 due here next week

Hahaha best spot ever black boxter s in liverpool .... guy pulls up in right hand lane with the top down, music blasting, on the phone talking to "his cousin", looks at me in my work car turns stereo down.... holla's "looking is as close as you will get to owning this" laughs slips the clutch puts the nose under a semi in front of him..... I drive be off luaghing.

Hahaha best spot ever black boxter s in liverpool .... guy pulls up in right hand lane with the top down, music blasting, on the phone talking to "his cousin", looks at me in my work car turns stereo down.... holla's "looking is as close as you will get to owning this" laughs slips the clutch puts the nose under a semi in front of him..... I drive be off luaghing.

Priceless

Fruckwit!

Why do some people think they are better than others just because they can make a lease repayment............

What goes around comes around I guess :)