Sign in to follow this  
KGB

FOUND. Wanted - Set of 4 996 C4S standard alloys.

As it says on the pack!

Anyone have a set to spare?

Cheers.

Edit; *whoops there is a 'Wanted' section...anywhoo

I have a set with good tyres however the previous owner wasnt the best at parking if youre interested.

3 hours ago, KGB said:

As it says on the pack!

Anyone have a set to spare?

Cheers.

Edit; *whoops there is a 'Wanted' section...anywhoo

Hmmmm .. getting it ready for sale, are we?? ... :Confused02:

43 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

Hmmmm .. getting it ready for sale, are we?? ... :Confused02:

Ahhhhh .. no!! ... 👻

Just up to no good.

Sold 2 cars in 2 days, that'll do me.

On 02/02/2021 at 15:35, 911CSR said:

I have a set with good tyres however the previous owner wasnt the best at parking if youre interested.

PM sent!

I gotta set , but they are in store and 100kms away from me , tyres will be shot because of age ..  if I get down that way I will grab some details and pictures perhaps, unless I have some pictures somewhere else.  I warn ya it may be a slow journey, so if you got other offers don't let me get in the road.

3 hours ago, symsy said:

I gotta set , but they are in store and 100kms away from me , tyres will be shot because of age ..  if I get down that way I will grab some details and pictures perhaps, unless I have some pictures somewhere else.  I warn ya it may be a slow journey, so if you got other offers don't let me get in the road.

Hey Symsy,  sounds a tad geographically impossible...really hoping for a Victorian (geographical not period!) set to keep KISS.  Thanks anywho.

21 hours ago, KGB said:

Hey Symsy,  sounds a tad geographically impossible...really hoping for a Victorian (geographical not period!) set to keep KISS.  Thanks anywho.

All good my man .. happy hunting 

1 hour ago, crsedge said:

What do these rims look like?

image.png.2da6852d89d1f20aa9fff3d7e233fab9.png

Nice.

I am searching for these Carrera 4 Rims on my Carrera 2 rather than the standard 17x 7” & 9” twists on it now, and wanted to check if different to what KGB is searching for, which they are.

F2314A40-FE01-494D-86FB-744E423B497D.jpeg

7 hours ago, KGB said:

Thanks Fishcop, I tend to avoid Guntree, but I’ll follow this up.  Cheers!

I phoned  the seller about 2 or 3 months ago with an offer on these  and enlightened her to the fact that you would have to spend quite a considerable amount of coin to bring them back to a level that you could live with but she would have nothing of it. You can see by the pics they are in need of a fair amount of restoration.

4 hours ago, Rod C said:

I phoned  the seller about 2 or 3 months ago with an offer on these  and enlightened her to the fact that you would have to spend quite a considerable amount of coin to bring them back to a level that you could live with but she would have nothing of it. You can see by the pics they are in need of a fair amount of restoration.

Yeah, like $2-300/wheel. 

All done found a set thru the local jungle drums.  Thanks fellas, you’re the best.