The Pet thread

Vas

I'd love to be a goat farmer - goats are awesome!  Used to have a few pet ones back in the Kyneton days :)  That is a great photo.

Harv your wet dog looks soooo cute in that pic!  "if you don't put that camera away.. I'm gonna shove it up your beeeeep"  he does have that type of look tho!  

Great looking Goats. :)

How long have you had them?

They’ve been on the farm for about 15 years or so now. There are about 12 there now and the billy has gone so no more in the near future. Was up to about thirty at one point.

A good goat will do that, your Honour"  :ph34r:

The judge didn’t buy that one I’m afraid.

goats are awesome!

They can be cute when young but can be right pain sometimes. Esp when you get a cantankerous one – but they go to the market pretty quick.

They’ve been on the farm for about 15 years or so now. There are about 12 there now and the billy has gone so no more in the near future. Was up to about thirty at one point.

You can open a Feta cheese factory with 12 goats!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to be a goat farmer - goats are awesome!  Used to have a few pet ones back in the Kyneton days :)  That is a great photo.

Harv your wet dog looks soooo cute in that pic!  "if you don't put that camera away.. I'm gonna shove it up your beeeeep"  he does have that type of look tho!  

Cheers Amanda, don't let looking cute fool you.  She is small with big dog attitude and never backs away from a scrap no matter what the other dog is. The big fatty on the couch is the total opposite-every new dog in the park is her new best friend.

Feel free to post a pic of your pet/pets.

We have a few on another thread, so why not. :)

This is my cat "Puss".

She was a stray,

With a bit of time she is now a great friend.

021.jpg

Hmmmmmm.... Hello baby!  :wub:B):ph34r:

• 9 months later...

Thread dig ...

So the children really want a puppy, so looks like the Scott Clan is about to have a new addition to the family.  As my son has asthma and is allergic to cats I have been looking at hypoalergenic breeds, and have narrowed it down to a Lagotto Romagnolo. I have been looking at dogs online at all the breeders and was wondering if anyone here knows anything about the breed from a first hand experience. 

Picture for reference, yep. they are fluff balls but do not shed.

truffle_buddies_749.jpg

• 1 year later...