The Pet thread

Vas

9 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Wow what a beauty, a Newfy, my ex had a couple over the years. quite a regal breed, better start putting away $$$ for his food fund!

Not quite a Newfy.  Same region..,Labrador

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Had to say goodbye to our guy on the weekend.  It was as tough as I expected, but I knew he was suffering and so I’m at peace with it now, but still hit with waves of sadness occasionally.  It’s funny how it’s the irritating things are the ones you miss the most, simply because licking, scratching, barking for dinner or a walk are all part of a routine, and the routine is forever changed.

Its hard Coastr, we lost our Schnauzer 18 months ago - swore blind we are not having another dog as it hurts too much when you have to say cheers mate....

4 months later, guess what happened? Scruffy Sam the Schnauzer #2 arrived. Back to licking, scratching and barking at the bush turkeys in the garden.

Who was out with the hound @ dawn  (7 deg.) this morning?  Bloody dogs....😜

3 hours ago, JWM said:

I wanted to thank everyone who advised on the issues of hair with a Golden Retriever.

I passed all this on to my wife and kids. Naturally, they ignored this 🤣 and a few weeks ago 'Jessie' joined the family...

A7493D82-64E3-449C-9B4C-97323605040A.thumb.jpeg.0cef166779b86e9267bd685c1fa84f19.jpeg

They really are beautiful Dogs well done . We had two of them 

• 4 weeks later...