What did you do to your GT3 today?

Cam Arnott

1 hour ago, Cam Arnott said:

New M&M exhaust system is on! This is the same system that Manthey Racing used to use with their K400 upgrade kit.

Fantastic quality and workmanship.

Haven't been for a drive yet as I'm waiting on some new engine mounts to arrive as the old ones were sagging a little. Hopefully tomorrow!

Exhaust.jpg

Exhaust2.jpg

Exhaust3.jpg

Time for a drive I think @Cam Arnott

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Shedpest said:

Gave the Gin and Tonic a clean today after a blast on Thursday and sucked this little fella out of the left radiator.

Godspeed Willie Wagtail

20220102_135558.jpg

I cleaned one of these up at Lobethal this morning. Might have to do an extraction myself.

New to the forum. Long term Porsche fan, having had many Porsches over the years but have finally realized my bucket list item of purchasing a 991.2 GT3. Bought locally in Adelaide from a mate of @Shedpest

As an engineer and tragic tinkerer, the car has a few minor mods including an Akropovic titanium backbox bypass, memory foam LWBS inserts, DSC PASM controller module, some sound deadening on the rear firewall/back seats/wheel well (I know it's sacrilegious but noticeably quieter for non track use), magnetic stone guards etc.

The forum looks interesting and I look forward to contributing to the forum in due course where I can.

IMG_7772.jpg

IMG_8154.JPG

I've been thinking of getting a set of magnetic stone guards for my 991.2 GT3.  Do you know a supplier in Australia?  I know there is a company called MagnaGrafik in the US that makes them, but local would be preferable.

2 hours ago, JB911 said:

I've been thinking of getting a set of magnetic stone guards for my 991.2 GT3.  Do you know a supplier in Australia?  I know there is a company called MagnaGrafik in the US that makes them, but local would be preferable.

I’ve got the MagnaGrafik ones. Not aware of any other sources local or otherwise

6 hours ago, JB911 said:

As long as you can supply the shape you want, there's bound to be a sign writer who does magnetic signs could cut something up for you

7 hours ago, PAWGT3 said:

I bought the lower car. And I assume the upper one is @Shedpest's

BTW, @wilson59 have you replaced the most recent 997 GT3 you sold?

No not yet Peter . I did spot you yesterday on The Southern Expressway. I said to myself I should have kept that car looked magnificent