Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wilson59

Anyone missing an RS in Tassie

Recommended Posts

Think I saw it in parked in Elizabeth Street, North Hobart at about 9.30 this morning actually...... 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Think I saw it in parked in Elizabeth Street, North Hobart at about 9.30 this morning actually...... 🙂 

Shannons must have come good for some wheels :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if that’s the one that crashed today in Tassie. Saw some news footage showing a green GT3 ripped apart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JLD said:

GT3 ripped apart

Ouch...!

Hopefully the driver and co-driver are ok.

There were another 2 fatalities today in the Targa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocking news.  Initial reports sound like they were on a straight section of road when they lost control.  Condolences to all involved. Very sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Costas said:

Ouch...!

Hopefully the driver and co-driver are ok.

There were another 2 fatalities today in the Targa.

The green Porsche was the 2 fatalities unfortunately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JLD said:

The green Porsche was the 2 fatalities unfortunately 

I have just found out it was a Tasmanian crew.  I will not reveal their names here although they have been reported in our local media.  Previous, but not current Porsche Club Tas members, I'm not aware of them being active in our local Porsche scene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

I have just found out it was a Tasmanian crew.  I will not reveal their names here although they have been reported in our local media.  Previous, but not current Porsche Club Tas members, I'm not aware of them being active in our local Porsche scene.

It’s a terrible loss of life. I’m sure everyone’s hearts go out to their families and friends 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JLD said:

The green Porsche was the 2 fatalities unfortunately 

I just saw that on our local news this evening - Terrible loss - Condolences to their families and friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...