Sign in to follow this  

With out a doubt the greatest enduro race on the planet , watch it every year and love it , will post up live stream link to race when it starts ...........enjoy 

Top Porsche team Manthey racing onboard 

Looks to me like next qualifying session is in about 14 hours - 3:30pm their time, or 11:30pm our time so could be a late night watching live!

I believe the race starts 7.30am 5/6/2021  Saturday Germany time , I think that is Saturday 3.30 pm Aus time  , I will post up the stream when it starts on youtube ..

Here's Q3 if you have time to watch it, results at 1:18:05: I assume the driver highlighted in green means the lead driver or something? Matt Campbell's group a little way down the grid but still in the mix given a win the other weekend at I think Paul Ricard.

Final Qualifying in the wet. Exciting stuff. BMW, Lamborghini and Mercedes on pole. Results at 2.09.10

Great coverage so far! Qualifying that is.

By my calculations warmup should be at 7:30pm Sydney time.

1 hour ago, donR said:

Great coverage so far! Qualifying that is.

By my calculations warmup should be at 7:30pm Sydney time.

I got a email reminder from YouTube saying 10.30pm tonight ........???

Yeah, I think 7:30pm was the warm up session and race started later. I missed the start but bit of excitement last night with the wet weather. Race currently on hold due to bad fog. Some nice footage of the pit lane activity if you wind back the live feed a little. 

Race currently suspended till 7,00 German time , fog was so bad the medivac Helicopter could not fly and after a spat of big crash,s they suspended till fog lifts ...

Saw a bit of it on Foxtel. Madness driving in those conditions. Also see Matt Campbell and team are out. Think Matt crashed the car, which is very rare for him

51 minutes ago, DJM said:

Kevin the legend.  Master talent or batshit crazy - a bit of both i reckon.  I could watch this all day long.

https://youtu.be/l49Ehl4Eq6I

That is awesome! Some amazing ballsy moves there. Reminds me a little bit of this video of Jordan Cox in Improved production at Bathurst a few years ago.

1 hour ago, MFX said:

That is awesome! Some amazing ballsy moves there. Reminds me a little bit of this video of Jordan Cox in Improved production at Bathurst a few years ago.

Haha yesssss, sideways on the grass up mountain straight in a turbo Datsun is my kind of viewing 😂. Another batshit crazy master talent is Mr Cox

1 hour ago, MFX said:

Reminds me a little bit of this video of Jordan Cox in Improved production at Bathurst a few years ago

Was that the guy in the Honda Civic going 'round the outside across the top of the mountain? Bonkers pass that one

8 hours ago, LeeM said:

Was that the guy in the Honda Civic going 'round the outside across the top of the mountain? Bonkers pass that one

Yep. He is now racing TCR in an Alfa.