WHo are your top 3 detailers in Melb?

911virgin

• 5 weeks later...
On 16/06/2021 at 12:17, 911virgin said:

opinions?

Pro-Auto in Moorabbin. Colin looks after the cars of the Fox Collection and that says it all! 0407 514 932. A mate had his 12 yo Honda Legend done there and it looked as it had just left the showroom. Engine, Wheels,(both sides) inside guards, interior and the paintwork, just fantastic. On the strength of it, I have my 993 4S there now. Also saw a Vincent HRD there just finished, as new. 

6 hours ago, KERMIT said:

Pro-Auto in Moorabbin. Colin looks after the cars of the Fox Collection and that says it all! 0407 514 932. A mate had his 12 yo Honda Legend done there and it looked as it had just left the showroom. Engine, Wheels,(both sides) inside guards, interior and the paintwork, just fantastic. On the strength of it, I have my 993 4S there now. Also saw a Vincent HRD there just finished, as new. 

What sought of quote figure are you looking at ? Thanks, Mark.

• 1 month later...

Detail was $600,but a little disappointing a couple of days later when I saw the wheels weren't done on the inside properly, so i'm guessing they hadn't been removed??

Around that time I had occasion to visit Sullivan Kerr showroom,223-225 Bay Road Sandringham. They have opened an Autocare Centre run by Brett Hamilton just around the corner and the work I saw being done there, was I think unbeatable. (M) 0451 002 781 and that's where i'll be heading with another car I have.

Edited by KERMIT
Forgot to tick notify me of messages.

46 minutes ago, KERMIT said:

Detail was $600,but a little disappointing a couple of days later when I saw the wheels weren't done on the inside properly, so i'm guessing they hadn't been removed??

Around that time I had occasion to visit Sullivan Kerr showroom,223-225 Bay Road Sandringham. They have opened an Autocare Centre run by Brett Hamilton just around the corner and the work I saw being done there, was I think unbeatable. (M) 0451 002 781 and that's where i'll be heading with another car I have.

Thanks! that's very close to where I live. I have sent Brett a message to call me whenever he is free.

• 4 months later...