SOLD - Cobb Accessport V3 Suit 991.1 Carrera, 981 Cayman/Boxster

For sale - Cobb Accessport V3 to suit Porsche 991.1 Carrera/Carrera S and 981 Cayman/Boxster S/GTS/GT4. Comes with carbon fibre-like fascia plate.

Cost me $1850 in October 2016.

Link to details at Cobb Tuning here.

$1300, pick up Mornington, Victoria. Happy to post.

Price reduction: Now $1200 Now $1100 Now $1000

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19/09/2021 at 14:48, Lucky Phil said:

Hi it may also be of value to advertise on a WRX forum as a lot of WRX guys like these.

Unfortunately it doesn't have functionality or stage 1 maps for WRXs, its specifically built for, and loaded with, tunes for 991.1 911s and 981 Caymans/Boxsters.

It does have stage 1 tuned ECU maps (95 and 98 Octane, unmodified car) for 991.1 911 Carerra and Carrera S, and 981 Cayman/Boxster  (base, S, GTS and GT4/Spyder). The stage 1 maps overall provide some small (up to 8%) HP and torque gains in unmodified Porsches. There's other useful functionality like OBDII fault code reading and clearing, real time data monitors, and data logging which can be sent to power tuners to develop custom tunes for modified cars.

I used the Accessport to flash a COBB off the shelf stage 1 98 octane tune on my stock 981 Cayman GT4  and noticed an immediate improvement in mid range torque. COBB say the 98 octane GT4 stage 1 tune gives a typical 4.7% increase in peak HP and a max 9.7% increase in HP in the mid range. Before I sold my car I flashed the stock ECU map back onto it to return it to stock.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...