964 Interior (Complete) - SOLD

For sale shortly will be a complete 964 (1991 car) RHD Interior in Tan / Cashmere.

Car is a RHD personal import from Japan with 103k km Tiptronic that is being tastefully modified to a 6 speed manual with a different interior.

Everything from rear seats to front firewall (not dash) is available and I would prefer to sell the whole lot as one line.  Front seats are in excellent condition with full 8 way electric adjustment (runners included).

Rather than post heaps of photos here, I will send comprehensive photos to interested parties.

Price = AUD$2,500 ONO

Image K.jpg

Inside D Seat.jpg

Inside P Seat.jpg

Inside R Seat.jpg

8 hours ago, mark2559 said:

Hi Mike - maybe I am underselling this package ... who knows ?

Happy to hear your private pm if you have another opinion.

Probably not underselling, but if someone has a ratty car that needed a clean interior, I doubt they could get a decent retrim for 2500. I think it's a fair deal for someone. 

With the pricing of 964 these days, maybe I should buy your interior, stick it in my lounge room, and remember the good old days.

Feel free to buy it ... I need the cash for the rest of the build.

Painting (properly) in Aust is somewhat expensive !!!

I will also be posting (for sale) the Tiptronic gearbox (complete) with axles, computer + shifter shortly.  It too was working perfectly (given car had only done 103k km).

Additionally front suspension, springs, brakes, exhaust as all of this is scheduled to be replaced too.  As an honest seller, all this stuff is in very sound condition (particularly the exhaust).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...