964 Sports Seats

DS911

Hi all,

I am looking for a pair of 964 sports seats.  I know there is a full interior for sale, but I am specifically after the sports seats with the larger bolsters.

Preferably black if in mint condition but other colours OK if they need a re-trim.

Attached is a pic of the seats I am after.

Thanks.

964ss.jpg

49 minutes ago, DS911 said:

FYI - I have a pair of Pole Position ABE's to trade if that brings any potential sellers out of the woodwork!

Would you be interested in selling the pole positions? 

I was trying out some 964/993 factory sport seats (1994 I think) in my 993TT. The intention was going to be to recover them to match my blue interior, but since then I've been in a 964 RS and prefer the Recaro race seats that it had. But now I'm thinking I'll just stick with stock and either keep the car as a mint original example or sell it due to lack of use. In any case, these sports seats will be going up for sale soon, once they are removed from the car next week. I paid $5k on eBay last year, will be looking to recoup my costs.

964sportseats.thumb.jpg.561b671741d18d9eac92e5ba15e683d1.jpg

23 minutes ago, njb said:

I was trying out some 964/993 factory sport seats (1994 I think) in my 993TT. The intention was going to be to recover them to match my blue interior, but since then I've been in a 964 RS and prefer the Recaro race seats that it had. But now I'm thinking I'll just stick with stock and either keep the car as a mint original example or sell it due to lack of use. In any case, these sports seats will be going up for sale soon, once they are removed from the car next week. I paid $5k on eBay last year, will be looking to recoup my costs.

964sportseats.thumb.jpg.561b671741d18d9eac92e5ba15e683d1.jpg

Thanks - PM sent.

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/07/2021 at 13:41, hugh said:

Would you be interested in selling the pole positions? 

Hi Hugh,

I ended up finding some seats and traded the Recaro's as part of the deal.  i hope you find some soon.