Porsche wheel lock master keys

Hi, 

I’ve had my wheel lock nut fail on me today and despite my best efforts, I’m struggling to track down a matching lock nut to remove my now stranded wheel. 

Does anyone in Melb have a ‘Master Key’ set by any chance that includes 2004 models? 

Cheers, Hugh. 

3 minutes ago, hugh said:

Hi, 

I’ve had my wheel lock nut fail on me today and despite my best efforts, I’m struggling to track down a matching lock nut to remove my now stranded wheel. 

Does anyone in Melb have a ‘Master Key’ set by any chance that includes 2004 models? 

Cheers, Hugh. 

I've got 2 different types of GT3 lock nut keys, has yours got splines or strange round head with small indents?

Spotted you yesterday in the 912

12 hours ago, Skidmarks said:

Go to your socket set, find one that is just a little smaller and smash it on with a hammer.  It will come off.

Then do the same thing with the other 3 and you’ll have a matched set and new master key for your set.

Easy. 

Cool trick, ended up getting it off with a similar method (I had 3 off, only had the last one stuck when the key failed) 

Replacing all 4 with regular studs and burning the stupid lock nuts! 

2 hours ago, mc968cs said:

Aren’t those lock nuts just not worth the effort!

Yep

2 hours ago, hugh said:

Cool trick, ended up getting it off with a similar method (I had 3 off, only had the last one stuck when the key failed) 

Replacing all 4 with regular studs and burning the stupid lock nuts! 

I have some