BBS E88 for 996

Cam Arnott

i have some OZ Racing Alleggerita HLT wheels with bridgestone Semi Slicks i was going to advertise in the next couple of weeks if you are interested.

I had them on my '99 996GT3 and they are the correct offset, no spacers needed, they are black though. Sorry about that

IMG-1425.JPG

IMG-1426.JPG

Hey Cam, 

Kim Burke had a set for sale recently, I was going to pull the trigger on them but they would have needed new outer barrels to fit on a street car (too wide)…. Kimbo996 on insta in case you’re not already following him … wouldn’t hurt to reach out 

15 hours ago, hugh said:

Please let me know @Cam Arnott if you happen to find 2 sets. :ph34r:;)

Didn't you sell a silver set a couple of months ago?

20 hours ago, Cam Arnott said:

Anyone got a set of 18's they want to part with...?  Preferably gold centres.

Need some sexy shoes for the GT3!

Best wheels ever. I run a set on this one.

993TS.jpg

15 hours ago, Peter 996 said:

i have some OZ Racing Alleggerita HLT wheels with bridgestone Semi Slicks i was going to advertise in the next couple of weeks if you are interested.

I had them on my '99 996GT3 and they are the correct offset, no spacers needed, they are black though. Sorry about that

IMG-1425.JPG

IMG-1426.JPG

As Cam is passing on these, could you please pm me a price when you're ready. Don't particularly need tyres on mine.

1 hour ago, reggiegums said:

Didn't you sell a silver set a couple of months ago?

It was a while ago, mid last year..................they sat idle as that was before the 996 GT3 boom of 2021. It's funny, as much as I love the E88 wheel (as a classic motorsport wheel) I didn't fall in love with them on my 996 GT3 so I moved them on. 

1 hour ago, reggiegums said:

As Cam is passing on these, could you please pm me a price when you're ready. Don't particularly need tyres on mine.

I'd consider taking the tyres if you wanted to split them up @Peter 996

5 hours ago, Shedpest said:

Depends on how much the said wheels are valued at? Asking for a mate

I don’t know what they’re valued at… I just “have a mate” with a pallet of spare GT3 wheels, that aren’t for sale. 💩

7 hours ago, hugh said:

It was a while ago, mid last year..................they sat idle as that was before the 996 GT3 boom of 2021. It's funny, as much as I love the E88 wheel (as a classic motorsport wheel) I didn't fall in love with them on my 996 GT3 so I moved them on. 

I'd consider taking the tyres if you wanted to split them up @Peter 996

I kinda like them 😏

1 hour ago, edgy said:

I don’t know what they’re valued at… I just “have a mate” with a pallet of spare GT3 wheels, that aren’t for sale. 💩

I think I had a pallet of blue RS wheels pass through my hands briefly last Christmas..... 😉   Passed on to a mate.......