Prices paid - 992 GT3

pdg911

Hi All,

About to put a deposit down and hopefully get an allocation for a 992 GT3. Curious to know what prices people have been paying and if anyone has negotiated any discounts?

If you're willing, punt up here what you've paid, or if not private message me please. 

Dealer is quoting just bang on RRP which I presume for these cars is standard?

46 minutes ago, pdg911 said:

Hi All,

About to put a deposit down and hopefully get an allocation for a 992 GT3. Curious to know what prices people have been paying and if anyone has negotiated any discounts?

If you're willing, punt up here what you've paid, or if not private message me please. 

Dealer is quoting just bang on RRP which I presume for these cars is standard?

Best of luck, very jealous!!  Given by what's been written here lately I suspect your chances of negotiating a discount are between Zero and Nil 🙂 

You won't get a discount on one of these unless you're buying every car they bring out. The max use to be 5% discount that I'd heard of too.

You're far better off pushing for a car cover and merch (no idea if the cover is included with the 992).

On 13/08/2021 at 18:47, Lucky Phil said:

Cover only standard on the Aus 70 year special edition (touring), but it will cost $130,000 more than a base GT3 or Touring.  

Haha so give me $130k for some stickers and badging and I’ll throw in a $500 cover.  Sweet deal.

1 hour ago, Lucky Phil said:

$494,300 (plus ORC) asking price.

Which works out to a few coins short of $550,000 based on Victorian Reg..! 

(Which includes LCT of ~$100,000 & Stamp duty of ~$45,000, and there is a chunk of GST in there too..!). 

OMG  😫 

Struggling to see any Value in this.

The Car I spec was $475 K drive away , the issue was getting an allocation and not having funds available to early next Year .

Dont want to take the risk of a deposit or down payment if my real estate deal dose not go ahead , developer still has the option to pull out ..

I will wait and see what is available Feb, March next year when I have the coin in my bank account , still happy to purchase a 991.2 car as these are priced well at the moment and available ..

Performance wise I am never going to explore the limits of either car 992 GT3 or 991.2 gt3 on public road , difference for me is price and body styling ...

On 15/08/2021 at 07:42, Raven said:

The Car I spec was $475 K drive away , the issue was getting an allocation and not having funds available to early next Year .

Dont want to take the risk of a deposit or down payment if my real estate deal dose not go ahead , developer still has the option to pull out ..

I will wait and see what is available Feb, March next year when I have the coin in my bank account , still happy to purchase a 991.2 car as these are priced well at the moment and available ..

Performance wise I am never going to explore the limits of either car 992 GT3 or 991.2 gt3 on public road , difference for me is price and body styling ...

I know I'm probably in the minority, and also biased as a 991.2 owner, but I really am struggling with the look of the 992. The wing balances out the rear end thankfully which just looked too much like a 350Z to my eyes (I own one so I should know), and the front and rear looked like they were designed for different cars.

Hoping to get a look at a GT3 before I make a decision on the RS I've got an EOI on. The price jump between the two models is outrageous too which isn't helping my mindset around it. 991.2 was $353k drive away in NSW for a no frills spec.