SCAMMERS. PLEASE READ

Please note there is a 'Guest' member who is has reported a post from 5 years ago, so it's only a matter of time before they reply to a wanted or sale ad.

Keep your guard up at all times, coz if you think it might be dodgy, it probably is.

REPORT ALL SUSPICIOUS POSTS REGARDLESS! 

There is a lot of this going around on all forums at the moment , the dirtbags are getting their $750 a week government covid payments and have nothing better to do than try scam good people on the internet ,,,, will keep a eye out Lee :Beer:

30 minutes ago, sleazius said:

Its rife everywhere at the moment. I'm currently getting 5 or 6 "click this link to access important voicemail" per day in my sms.

Yes me too. Just started ramping up last week. Though the worst i've had recently is a major Aussie bank screwed me out of $500 and it took an AFCA complaint and three months to get it back. Ass$oles.

I'm a Mod on another Forum and one of the biggest issues we have is scams via fake items listed for sale and or wanting to buy.

Seems not to be such a big issue here but still pays to be vigilant.

7 hours ago, Joz said:

I'm a Mod on another Forum and one of the biggest issues we have is scams via fake items listed for sale and or wanting to buy.

Seems not to be such a big issue here but still pays to be vigilant.

Oh it's here mate. We just have observant members who report them quicker than we see them sometimes