New record for Ford HO

I thought there was only 2 left?  This one and the Bowdens car?  The article didn’t mention the fate of the other cars.  My understanding was that one was dismantled for racing parts and the other was written off, and two got out into private hands.  I’m sure I’m wrong though.

21 minutes ago, Coastr said:

I thought there was only 2 left?  This one and the Bowdens car?  The article didn’t mention the fate of the other cars.  My understanding was that one was dismantled for racing parts and the other was written off, and two got out into private hands.  I’m sure I’m wrong though.

Nothing like a man that's pretty sure he's wrong, but says it anyway ... 😏

Carry on ... 

Four were built there are 3 left the Green Jack Brabham road car and 2 red race cars ,Bowden owns one the other is this car , the Carthew car that John Goss owned at one stage , one that was used for rallies by Bruce Hodgson was destroyed ..

26 minutes ago, Raven said:

Four were built there are 3 left the Green Jack Brabham road car and 2 red race cars ,Bowden owns one the other is this car , the Carthew car that John Goss owned at one stage , one that was used for rallies by Bruce Hodgson was destroyed ..

Yep that's right . Saw Bruce Hodgson rally his in the Alpine Rally based around Bright Victoria but didn't know what it was at the time