2021 Goodwood Revival LIVE STREAM

Just watching the replay of yesterday's activities. Amazing event I look forward to every year

Watching the speeds and lurid slides from some well known drivers in these mega dollar historic cars is just fantastic. Rob Huff in the E Type lightweight is the standout for me with some very long slides

If that didn't squeeze your cockles, then you must be dead! 

These Mini drivers are absolutely bonkers with the flat out drifting and just pure hard nose racing. So good to see Swifty (Swiftune Engineering on Instagram) win it, as his heart and soul goes into Mini racing. Love the way they ran a colour in competition for kids to paint the race car for Goodwood. 

Just missed that one, as her indoors just had to watch some weird people eating/undead series on Netflix (she has very poor taste in tv sometimes)

Will watch the replay another time, as I saw highlights. Looked like some carnage

22 hours ago, LeeM said:

These Mini drivers are absolutely bonkers with the flat out drifting and just pure hard nose racing.

Saw a minis only race at Winton historics a couple of years ago. Awesome to see them up close hammering around the track, back inside wheels up in the air as they screamed around the bends!

50 minutes ago, Dalai said:

Saw a minis only race at Winton historics a couple of years ago. Awesome to see them up close hammering around the track, back inside wheels up in the air as they screamed around the bends!

Yep, watched two of them going at it at Mallala a few months ago. Never seen any car go through turn one hopping and bouncing that quick before! Highly entertaining 

My first car was a 60's Mini with a 1275 engine my dad painted light blue with house paint. I ended up T boning a cop car with it. I wasn't popular with ol fat Sarge, but he ran a stop sign so I was in the clear 😅

Loved that car