996 Turbo Major Service

Skafhold911

We are blessed with brilliant independent garages here in Melbourne and most owners have their favourites for me Classic modern in Hallam are great looked after my old 964,Cascone have a great reputation.I’m based down the Mornington peninsula and take my 996 to Calvin at Eurocars in Mornington top bloke and knows his stuff.

22 hours ago, 1q2w3e4r said:

You're getting fingered there in Melbourne! Porsche Centre Gold Coast is $300 cheaper. (The inclusions/exclusions are not the same).

I'd do a direct comparison with your preferred garage before proceeding. I had mine serviced at the dealer, mainly for the stamp, and the price difference over an independant was negligible. PCGC offer "Porsche Classic" pricing, which is a discounted hourly rate and 10% discount on parts, plus I get a loan car AND 12 month complimentary roadside assist.

I don't live in Melbourne - he asked for an idea of pricing there so I sent the direct baseline :)  Its also swings and roundabouts as the intermediate is more expensive at PCGC.  

PCM is the only Porsche Classic accredited partner in Australia and also provides "classic" service pricing discounts. 

4 hours ago, 1q2w3e4r said:

PCM is the only Porsche Classic accredited partner in Australia and also provides "classic" service pricing discounts. 

PCM can't be the only one as I get classic service pricing in PCGC.

Its the only Porsche Classic accredited partner, which looks after the older stuff and does factory restorations as well

https://porschemelbourne.com.au/classic

All the dealers offer "classic" pricing with discount rates, 12 month roadside and loan cars, sorry I probably made it too confusing.